Author: pandamonium

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 20:26:05 |Display all floors
Being with a good looking girl is a good things of course..but equally the better looking she is the more guys will try it on lol  But good looking does not mean she will be a good girlfriend.

I read soemthing once that good looking people go to Hell because they tend to take advantage of there looks.  Whereas people who do not look so good have to be nicer to people lol
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 20:31:03 |Display all floors
definitly good thing  :)
if your boyfriend always stares at attractive mans           that is strange  ^  ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 23:52:40 |Display all floors
Be dressed sexy depends if the person has that special body to looks  great, not always some clothes fits well to all the people.

For me, if my girlfriend  likes to be dressed sexy, not  problem, but I think is not good idea to do it all the times, to dress with different kind of clothes could make the woman more interesting, but a woman with good brain.

About the girl of the picture,  she looks fine, but is not my type, she is too slim,  I don’t like her legs, sorry :)

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 05:35:24 |Display all floors

Dressing sexy....

I love it when a girl I am with dresses sexy.  But I guess there is classy sexy and trashy sexy so hopefully she knows how to dress classy sexy.

But there are guys who feel insecure when there gf dresses up sexy because they don't like other men looking at their gf.  To me,  it's a compliment if it's done respectfully.   

It's nice to have a "Trophy Girlfriend" as long as that trophy is yours to keep...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 05:39:20 |Display all floors

The way her feet are pointed....

Does anyone else find it kind of sexy the way she points her feet inward like that?  I don't know why I find that sexy but I do - weird, huh?

Also, is standing like that common for ALL girls?  The reason I ask is that I think I have only seen Japanese (and I think Korean girls also) stand that way?  Do Chinese girls ever pose like that?

I have never seen a western girl stand like that.   Just curious.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 08:19:53 |Display all floors
it is not common for all chinese girls?
i guess she dressed like that is to attract somebody's eyes. actually, she looks indeed not good except for her sexy dressing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 09:13:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 7-12-2006 14:28
To all the men out there, a question.

Do you really wish your girlfriend was hot like this? (the image is only an example - just substitute according to your preference)

I noticed a guy in a  ...

that is a sweet sexy girl indeed

my own girlfriend can be very sexy and hot sometimes.
but we shouldn't compare..
anyway ofcourse, guys like their own gf to be hot and sexy,
but I don't like when all men are staring at my gf....~~
at HOME she can be hot and sexy...but outside better to protect herself hehe

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-12-8 09:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.