Author: pandamonium

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 16:58:00 |Display all floors
it's really wise of u to base yr choice of dress u wanna wear...! every boy will appreciate that, keep in mind: yr loved one will never give u a hard time as long as u're able to make him share with u that's pleasing to you two...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 17:48:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 12-7-2006 14:28

To all the men out there, a question.

Do you really wish your girlfriend was hot like this? (the image is only an example - just substitute according to your preference)

I noticed a guy in a shop and his girlfriend was (both in shape and dress sence) very sexy. I also noticed that every other guy in the shop had also noticed and was staring at her, I don't think any of them could see anyne else except her (even their own girlfriends).

Do you think that girl's boyfriend feels that this is a good or bad thing?

what if she is?    

geeeee, lemme think (1milli second), SURE!!!    thsoe are some killer lips and well, just everything is great.  heck, she don't even need the brain portion of her body!  
example_zElpS5gn2ox2.jpeg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 17:52:55 |Display all floors
and...she shall be bit older...because the skin of her hands...quite rough...not soft looking...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 17:59:04 |Display all floors
u're really a senstive girl with sharp eyes..., alway reminding us of those we failed to identify...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 18:01:00 |Display all floors
johnyou ... i just cant help myself ..haha ... look..when i look at a woman ... few parts i pay more attention to...which are legs...hands...shoulder...and neck ...too bad...she caught in shoulder and hands....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 18:04:39 |Display all floors
yep...sa indeed have a sharp eyes for women(and men)...especially down to some details....of...somewhere....

maybe 27,8 years old...I can't tell...but I find her long legs not bad..

so maybe this is the right angle, better? I still found the shoulders somewhat strange....
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 20:07:01 |Display all floors
how well the body is

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.