Author: pandamonium

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 16:43:45 |Display all floors

what I saw....were almost pretty hot girls....lots...I don't have any fantasy I swear......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:46:52 |Display all floors
superK...dont lie to me ... i know you have fantasy...:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:48:10 |Display all floors
I won't tell I have....oops

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:49:39 |Display all floors
A girl can decide on the way she dresses up herself... wearing whatever she feels can make her stand out...! she has every right to do that...! but if she's in love with sb..., she's supposed to have a bit consideration of how he'll feel about the way she dresses..., which i feel is universally acknowledged as being true...! u're not living among robots, but human beings who grow up in a culture that bestows u with thought and soul...! so give a bit thought to those that u care about..., just do things that either pleases u, and your loved ones...!

A warning: don't dress up in such a way as to be regarded or mistaken as being inviting 'crimes'...! it's really dangerous dressing up like that...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:51:11 |Display all floors
well..when i am in love with someone .. i dress up more ... haha .. because i want him to feel special..i want him to know that he is someone that is special or has some sort of position in my heart...till i can spend more time and money on myself to make me look gorgeous....haha...does that make sense?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:55:47 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-7 16:36

nope....for me it is true....both guys and girls....without a brain no matter how hot they look, they're just dumb and unattractive, that's how I think about it, so if wrong, that's your point  ... [/quo
i just do noy want to mean just that ...of course ,it is ture if a woman is not good- minded ,she will lose her charming ...
but i  focuse on this point that a man really concern much about his glf`s looks ...cos ,i think man is the being that like to show off ,and
a little hypocracy ...at least in china ,it is usual ....they are different from woman ...so if ur glf is a one that u think ugly .will you take her
out to see ur friends ,,,,on i have already seen that ...you will fell shy ..and can not speak out boldly .....lol
but my points are expectional to those who deep love each other ...and
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:56:25 |Display all floors
is this dangerous, too?
tank_girl.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.