Author: pandamonium

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 16:21:14 |Display all floors
i think guys might feel insecure when they see their gfs wearing something sexy...haha...??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:33:26 |Display all floors
exactly ,,,i do not like that my glf dress up in a sex way ,hot way..but just proper way is enough ..and good .
but this also show a men`s way of doing things ,,the way men`glf dress up also reflect the characterstics ,how to deal with
things ,and so on ...i am moderst man ....so i just want my glf to behave the same way ......
a proverb goes like this :a person is known by the company he keeps ...i think it does ...
but ,to many westerners,it may be quite different ...the girl often do as she likes..
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:34:44 |Display all floors
there is nothing wrong for gilrs to wear sexy ... she has to know when and where to dress up a bit....haha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:36:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-12-7 16:07
if I have a gf...I give her the freedom to choose whatever she wear, and for gods sake I hope she has taste....(except that...no tank girl!..lol) I don't choose a gf cause she's hot or not, sexy or ...

nope....for me it is true....both guys and girls....without a brain no matter how hot they look, they're just dumb and unattractive, that's how I think about it, so if wrong, that's your point not mine, it's true for me...sexy and hot is not necessary.

but then...that's the difference between woman and man, sometimes a woman could love man without caring about his appearance but purely love his personality, men just couldn't...so that's why there're always tales about Fantom of Opera and Christine, beauty and beast, the frog prince....even the noble knight Gawain's ugly witch turned out to be a beauty at last....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:38:57 |Display all floors
but a girl who dress hot and sex is really charming and full of glamours ,,,when i do shopping outside ,i would watch thost beauties ..
they are really good-loking ...but when i go out with my glf ,i will reduce the staring ,,,just to comfort her ...
but my glf know that i like watching beauties ,and she does not mind much ......
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:40:02 |Display all floors
oh..if i had a bf..he has to dress nicely..dress to impress..i dont mind if he dresses well .. because..it makes me feel better..haha...i am like acting type of girl ... .... i remember i bought so many clothes for my ex....and changed the way he dressed...that was a success...oh...and he is married to someone else....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:41:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-12-7 19:38
but a girl who dress hot and sex is really charming and full of glamours ,,,when i do shopping outside ,i would watch thost beauties ..
they are really good-loking ...but when i go out with my glf ...

look, i think it is normal for people to stare at the good looking chicks or guys ... we are humans after all ... sometimes..we might have a dirty fantasy when we look at those pretty people .... i dont think it is wrong..its all natrual...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.