Author: pandamonium

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 15:34:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-7 14:58
panda...actually this pic is not good..she doenst look like esp around shoulder part..underarm is the worst...and....not natural looking....probably has photoshop processed...lol

indeed...I took a look again, and the shoulder's really strange...makes the arm unnaturally a bit too long...maybe that's how she looks that way?

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-12-7 03:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:44:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-7 18:34

indeed...I took a look again, and the shoulder's really strange...makes the arm unnaturally a bit too long...maybe that's how she looks that way?

hahaha....i just find that part is really strange .... REALLY i mean..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:46:00 |Display all floors

Missing the point

I said don't focus on the photo too much, substitute in your mind what you think is perfect.

Actually it is a mirror image (notice the writing on her clothes) and maybe that's what is making you think it is strange.

I'm not human so it looks ok to me!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:47:40 |Display all floors
panda, i have expressed my opinion about this...though i am a female ...to me..its stage act behavior..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:54:17 |Display all floors
back to topic...
It's nothing that guy should worry about...nothing wrong for the girl who want to dress sexy and attractive, nothing wrong all the guys staring at the girl...even I would stare at her if she's gorgeous...I guess
what his girlfriend want to wear and dress up it's simply none of his business...unless he's not confident about himself...
if I have a gf...I give her the freedom to choose whatever she wear, and for gods sake I hope she has taste....(except that...no tank girl!..lol) I don't choose a gf cause she's hot or not, sexy or not...at least I should like her...the point's wrong from the very beginning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:04:52 |Display all floors

Clothes are important

I am attracted to a girls image as well as her physical and mental attributes and her style of dressing is part of that image. So I would try to pick a girl who dresses the way I like.

The alternative is to try what I have seen many times in China and that is to drag your girlfriend down to the shop and have an argument with her whilst waving a mini skirt in her face.

She won't wear it, no matter how long you shout at her
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 16:07:09 |Display all floors

this is just a business that men concern .

if I have a gf...I give her the freedom to choose whatever she wear, and for gods sake I hope she has taste....(except that...no tank girl!..lol) I don't choose a gf cause she's hot or not, sexy or not..
..to this ,i think ,u are sot of wrong ,,,u are man ,i am sure tht u care much about ur glf`s looks ....nice or not..hot or not...and so on ,when u try to find a glf ...it is men`s nature to act like that ...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.