China Daily to expand in 2007 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-7 10:31:14 |Display all floors

fine

China daily is valuable for us to share,i'd like to pay attention to it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:36:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2007-1-1 21:11

ALL HAIL CANCHIN, EMPEROR OF CHINA!!!

Well thank you and all, but I'm not even the Emperor of my own house...wifey has taken for herself the title of Empress while I am merely a shui yu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reyquer at 2007-1-4 18:45
my only wish is that china daily should be a little more critical of the usa and should have articles showing the bad side of america.

Not necessary really. There are enough examples in the American and British McMedia that show the bad side of America. There needs to be more - in my view - on the good side of America, of which there is more than bad. Unfortunately, the "bad" resides mostly in the idiocy of what is supposed to pass for their government and that horrendous evil to often overshadows all that which is good.

Besides, if China Daily did "our" job for us, what would we do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 10:14:33 |Display all floors

Freedom in limitation

Of course we are a nation of freedom, since our Party has painstakingly told us what right do we have and what we don't. What the Party likes, definitely, is right to China. What SHE doesn't like, however, is not wrong, but seldom people will behave against it. Everyone is aware of the current bureaucratic situation in China. Anyone in this field tries to have a different voice, the voice would probably vanished .

Nevertheless, the internet is a place that has comparetively freedom to speak. But you still to be careful about your ID an IP Adreess.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.