Author: mark069

First Date on Friday! Some questions.... Epilogue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-8 16:21:45 |Display all floors

Important!

Don't do anything weird to yourself just before the date!

I once tried to style my pubic hair and cut my bamboo stick by accident. I had to avoid getting excited all evening!

Don't get it trapped in your zip either!

[ Last edited by pandamonium at 2006-12-8 04:23 PM ]
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 04:49:01 |Display all floors
How old are you panda?  That sounds like something someone very young would say.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 05:38:43 |Display all floors
Mark, another idea that came to me based in something SA said in another thread - If you are walking downtown you might suggest stopping in a bookstore you pass.  Browsing in a bookstore is a good way to find out about common interests and gives you something to talk about in an easy, naturally casual atmosphere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 05:41:54 |Display all floors

I like the bookstore idea...

There is a big Border's Bookstore not far from where we are having dinner.  And they have a small coffee shop inside which  is nice to have after dinner.

I just made the reservations for 6:30 PM tonight......5 hours from now....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 10:59:12 |Display all floors
Oooh, I can't wait to hear how it went!!!

I like bookstores too. But it's not working too well here in chinese bookstores, not many guys approach when you're holding the book upside down. Actually that could be a funny way to meet someone.... "Um, excuse me, what does this character say?" as I rotate it all around with a puzzled look. Or a totally straight face & a difficult book, keeping it upside down.

Ok, I'll probably never do that.

Ok, MARKY-MARK-MARK, how'd it go???

Give us the dirt!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 12:20:03 |Display all floors
umm..yes, tell us about it mark? xi er gong ting here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-9 12:21:51 |Display all floors
so looking forward to it ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.