Author: mark069

First Date on Friday! Some questions.... Epilogue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 13:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-12-6 13:26
Super K and Freaky, you're thinking from your own perspective.

I knew a girl who took me to a movie on our first date. She sat at the back and put my hand on her inner thigh and just let it do i ...

first date? you're serious..?

...okay I call it hook not a date good for you but do not suggest to mark this one...they still need a few time to deal with boring movies I think....XD

panda maybe you should slap her in the face, and covering up your face, start crying and run out of the cinema...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 15:20:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2006-12-6 11:11

hehe,intersting,but I do not know whether guys like girls to initiate the "attack"?

many like this ,,,,,cos ,as usual ,men always attack women ....changing to be differing is freshing ,,and good

i
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 15:30:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-12-6 13:26
Super K and Freaky, you're thinking from your own perspective.

I knew a girl who took me to a movie on our first date. She sat at the back and put my hand on her inner thigh and just let it do i ...

is it ture ?/i do not belelive that ,,that must be something wrong ......
if it is commom,i think that the girl must be lured by u and your apparence ,,cos ,u are a panda ..
you are a national treasure....and also a live thing that long and long ago ,existed ....
u have a high value of investigating .,....
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 16:55:56 |Display all floors

It's true

She scared me very much.

She was Chinese, I think she was trying to act what she thought was westernised so I would think she was normal. In fact she over acted and I thought she was strange. I told her she did not need to hurry to do anything. I think she is normal now.
:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 05:57:57 |Display all floors

Update.....

We were trying to decide which restaurant to go to so I suggested this Vietnamese Asian Fusion restaurant  that is one of my favorites - it's a little pricey but well worth it because it's very difficult to prepare these dishes at home.....it's sort of a blend of Vietnamese and California Cuisine if you can imagine that.

Anyway, she told me that's one of her favorites also so I think things are already off to an auspicious start!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 11:28:26 |Display all floors

hey

you and the girls ( The girl is Japanese-American born in the states ), both from the states....you gotta be kidding me
""Is it expected that the guy kisses the girl goodnight on the first date?  If he doesn't kiss her goodnight would she think he doesn't like her?   What about a hug?   Does anyone ever hug goodnight on the first date?  A hug seems more natural at first and just in case the girl doesn't like the guy it isn't as "intrusive" as a kiss""
i guess you already know
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 11:29:12 |Display all floors
Sounds good, Mark.  I can't add to what Freakyqi and SuperK told you.  Follow that and you'll do fine.

A first date at Stanford brings back a few memories for me, some good and some embarrassingly funny.  Too bad I didn't have good mentors like Freaky and Super back then.  I do like the atmosphere of college towns for dating.  :):)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.