Author: mark069

First Date on Friday! Some questions.... Epilogue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 11:59:35 |Display all floors
Don't you like a sweet kiss-attack from a pretty gal?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 12:05:16 |Display all floors
haha I agree with freaky, no movie...or she'll end up back home, only remember the movie scenario and forgot your face

well, a polite kiss's not a big deal, since she's american born, so she's american and aware of your culture, unless her family's too conservative, but it mostly depends on her, her age, personality, hobbies...you should study her...she's hilarious or quiet, outgoing or what
then you could choose go to some crazy funny places or just take a walk....in a forest...under the moon..............to digest your sushi in the stomach
anyways you can't expect her to "attack" you....if you want to kiss her....well, try this out "oh my lips got dried....what lipcaring you use? no I don't wanna waste your lipsticks so just share me a few from your lips...that's enough...thanks" lol....XDD

btw...did I hear someone's going to have a meetup that SOUNDs like a date? freaky?.... *pokes freaky*

gl you all

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-12-6 12:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:09:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-6 12:05
haha I agree with freaky, no movie...or she'll end up back home, only remember the movie scenario and forgot your face

well, a polite kiss's not a big deal, since she's american born, so she's  ...

haha   i also think movie is not a good way to go. Maybe some quiet and romantic places is very ok. but it also depends on the girl. Different girl has unique hobbies, personality, ... Althrough she is a USA-Japanese girl, it is secure to know her character well before your first date.  
For most of the girls, i think maybe the goodbye-kiss can be accepted. But all the girls like gentleman. maybe you need to pay some attention on how to attract her. ha ha       
But except those girls infected by the Korean TVplays. haha     Most of the heroine likes be kissed compulsorily by the hero. (Please note it only kiss...)  They like the mature man with supremacy. Althrough maybe she hated the man the first time, but at last she will fall in love with him deeply...   haha  sorry, this is just my point of view... just kidding  ;P  
Anyway, hope you can enter the girl's heart.  GOOD LUCK!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by purepoppy at 2006-12-6 13:09

haha   i also think movie is not a good way to go. Maybe some quiet and romantic places is very ok. but it also depends on the girl. Different girl has unique hobbies, personality, ... Althrough  ...

Oh....I know that Korean soap operas cliché...fed up with that..all those guys and girls look the same, doing the same, quarrel and kiss in the same way...that I often took them as the same actors and actress....
guys pretending to be manlike and arrogant, girls pretending to look innocent or funny or childish or naughty, have fight at first and love later...but actually boring...not only kiss, but trying to be suggestive...trust me....after suffering from those soap opera cliches

Just be natural....yes, and it should depend on that girl...im not off topic here....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:22:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-5 20:05
then you could choose go to some crazy funny places or just take a walk....in a forest...under the moon..............to digest your sushi in the stomach  

I like the idea of a walk after dinner - we will be in a college town (Stanford University) where there are plenty of stores and shops open late so a walk around town after dinner might be good.  Plus it's getting cold here now so I might be able to put my arm around her under the guise of keeping her warm....

Just one minor correction, I think she told me she was actually born in Japan but came to the US at a very young age.  In my experience, that's not very different than being born in the US.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:26:08 |Display all floors

What's wrong with movies?

Super K and Freaky, you're thinking from your own perspective.

I knew a girl who took me to a movie on our first date. She sat at the back and put my hand on her inner thigh and just let it do its thing. About half way through the movie she dragged me outside and said "take me home quick".

Perhaps that girl would be considered a little forward. One cannot tell, she looked as sweet as sugar.

Didn't anyone tell you what the movies are for?

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:30:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-12-6 13:22

I like the idea of a walk after dinner - we will be in a college town (Stanford University) where there are plenty of stores and shops open late so a walk around town after dinner might be good ...

it's said walk and talk makes you a couple(who said that?!)
...umm...anyways how about the kiss advice, too? lol

yep it made no difference I think....I know some Japanese(who born and grown up in Japan) they tend to be a bit vague...they don't really tell what exactly they want, but just smiling at you, being polite and nice...okay it's really troublesome to me but not her case I think...good luck mark...with your guise

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.