Author: mark069

First Date on Friday! Some questions.... Epilogue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-20 12:33:54 |Display all floors
HERE
BENZ.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-20 12:41:15 |Display all floors
this one is okay.....can they work out a Volkswagen logo with a bra?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 15:51:59 |Display all floors

Thanks everyone for totally hijacking my thread....

...anyway, I promised FREAKYQI  I would let her know of the outcome of this.  She disappeared!  I have made several attempts to contact her since our last date and haven't heard any response back so I assume she must have moved or something.  I don't know exactly what happened but I am done trying to get a hold of this gal....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-11 20:39:25 |Display all floors
that's a bad sign mark when she changes phone numbers dye's her hair buy's a new car and moves interstate :) what did you say to her lol :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-12 14:30:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-2-11 04:39
that's a bad sign mark when she changes phone numbers dye's her hair buy's a new car and moves interstate :) what did you say to her lol :)

I had this experience once before where the girl found it easier to ignore me than to explain that she wasn't interested in going out again.  At the time I asked her why it was so hard to just tell me what's up ans she said she "was afraid of conflict"....    It's the same reason why a gal (or guy) will sometimes give the WRONG number to someone who asks for their number (rather than tell them they don't want to give them their number...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 08:46:57 |Display all floors
it's a shame more people can't say what they think , me I'm as suptle as a train smash :) people accuse me of being blunt but at least they know where they stand, I lost a good paying client once because she asked me what I thought of her and I told her :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.