Author: johnyou

how to stay young?....! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-12-6 09:00:24 |Display all floors
What you said is right to the point...!

It's said and strongly acknowledged as being true that only those that have beautified the INSIDE are able to be aware of the necessity of having their OUTSIDE beautified...!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-12-6 10:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-12-6 09:00
What you said is right to the point...!

It's said and strongly acknowledged as being true that only those that have beautified the INSIDE are able to be aware of the necessity of having their OU ...


John - STAY STRONG & HEALTHY IS THE EASY THING......

HEE HEE WISEST......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-12-6 10:31:46 |Display all floors
I don't think that staying strong is so easy as you expect it to be..., otherwise how can you explain the fact that the number of hospitals've been on the inrease all those years...!lol

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-12-6 14:10:09 |Display all floors
it might be a lot of beauty center for men after many years, but now it is impossible,if a man go to a beauty center, people around would  look him at a strange sight. The only way to thrive the industry is to change people's mind, but it takes a long time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-12-6 17:07:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-12-6 10:31
I don't think that staying strong is so easy as you expect it to be..., otherwise how can you explain the fact that the number of hospitals've been on the inrease all those years...!lol


YOU WISE GUY...................

EXERCISING TO STAY FIT IS NOT AN EASY JOB!!!

Pls ask Liu Xiang!!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-12-6 19:13:08 |Display all floors
HK,you have changed your motto here!
for my requirement?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-12-7 12:47:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-12-6 19:13
HK,you have changed your motto here!
for my requirement?



Else for who???



Do you hv furtherrequirements???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.