Author: tmphgt

Thought for the day ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-30 17:43:28 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Here comes canada_man, my new stalker
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 18:09:43 |Display all floors

Gee why and when did I say that? Mabey it was a postal error?

I just thought...what a lovely post and I would like to share my new signature with you all tonight.

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-1-31 01:57:11 |Display all floors

journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 06:24:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 30-1-2007 08:05 AM
Possibly it came around and hit you square in the face. What do you think? Sometimes we build a whip to beat ourselves with. Have you ever done that?

Ah listen to the whining canada_man ... If we look at my "thought for the day" in the context of canada_man's posts then yes, maybe it does come back and bite you, eh canada_man?

Just because I decide to make an objection to a post he made, directed at another forum member, he comes out with this little vendetta. I doubt he could ever grasp the subtle relevance or purpose of this thread (which is now long gone anyway).

It seems like canada_man is a bit of an attention seeker ...

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=370058

... Hmmm .... It makes me wonder if this is tellmeso2 or gunter45 in disguise
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-31 13:03:50 |Display all floors

I would respond there

But that would be another can of worms

Lets sit back and enjoy his other tricks...wonder what he has?
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 16:34:16 |Display all floors

Your thought of the day?

Inorder for you to fully understand Newton's Third Law of Motion, you must also fully understand Newton's First and Second Laws of Motion. It just does not appear that you totally grasp and understand Newton's 3 Laws of Motion and the applicative concepts.

Newton's Second Law of Motion is the most powerful of the Three Laws because it allows quantitative calculations of dynamics: how do velocities change when forces are applied?

You need to better understand quantitative and qualitative results. Sorry to burst your bubble on this but you need to do some more homework to improve your understanding of scientific analytical results and concepts pertaining to Newton.

Have a good day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-10 16:59:33 |Display all floors

hi relax and gonna to be New Year 's Eve

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-1-31 06:24

Ah listen to the whining canada_man ... If we look at my "thought for the day" in the context of canada_man's posts then yes, maybe it does come back and bite you, eh canada_man?

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.