Author: andreaz

Friends, I need your help. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-5 14:52:31 |Display all floors

Hi

Practise.
No pains, no gains. My name is andreas Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 09:42:02 |Display all floors
Yes, sir. :)
Do you want to know why I like volleyball most? When I was in the first grade in my senior high school. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. But one day I took part in a basketball game. When I got the rebound I was pushed over by a big guy. I think it don't matter. But my mother chose a safty sport for me. So I gotta play volleyball. Football isn't a safty sport either. :) In fact, volleyball isn't a popular game in my university. It is hard to get the chance to play volleyball. But during the period of SARS, sport became the most important activity. There are many volleyball nets stood in my campus. Everyday I spent more than 5 hours playing volleyball. My schoolmates' cheers made me very excited.

[ Last edited by andreaszhang at 2006-12-6 09:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 10:00:41 |Display all floors
My pleasure to meet you, skipper. :)
Miami Beach must be a very nice place. I have known this from movies. I am not good at swimming. I just know breaststroke.
I always make software for myself just like what you did. I think it is a good way to upgrade myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 10:35:04 |Display all floors

Yes, a little.

Now is +5 to -3 degree centigrade.
I like your written English. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 13:37:39 |Display all floors

Skipper, you must enjoy you life.

I really enjoy What you said.
I like cool weather. Reading can better ourselves. I like reading essays.  In my opinion, you are some sort of oracle. I am proud of making friends with you. Is your wife an expert in martial arts? :) It is cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 14:39:18 |Display all floors

Story.

I like reading stories full of philosophy. For example, the author’s father is so strict that the author hates his father for more that ten years. One day something happens,  and the author realizes his father’s love at last. For example, you should cherish the friendship and it is priceless and so on. These authors share their valued experiences with us. So we are so lucky that we don’t need to pay for the pains. Maybe these experiences will change our lives. Do you think so? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 17:30:52 |Display all floors

Hi

Practise,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.