Author: andreaz

Friends, I need your help. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-4 14:26:18 |Display all floors

It's easy ti get used to the Chinglish way of thinking!

Nearly all the Chinese people can understand Chinglish. I am always confused when reading others' messages or writing though I've been learning English for 11 years! Maybe to communicate effectively with foreigners  is keep on reading in dailylife and never stop practicing whenever you have chance!
life is good, life is bad, life is actually something you want to have a taste~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 16:30:34 |Display all floors

Yes.

Practise, practise, practise.
No pains, no gains. My name is andreas Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 19:33:13 |Display all floors
I agree with the opinious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 21:20:38 |Display all floors
you are a postgraduate ?
dalian is a beautiful&attractive city.
comparison to graduate,it is easy to find a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 09:23:10 |Display all floors

Hi, catalystma.

Yes, I am a postgraduate.
As far as what I encountered during finding jobs is concerned, sometimes degree isn't very important.
Some companies perfer undergraduate to postgraduate because postgraduate isn't much better than undergraduate, even less than. But postgraduate demands higher salary. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 11:11:18 |Display all floors

Skipper, I love you. :)

Thank you for your advice, Skipper.
In fact, this solution sometimes flashed into my mind. I read literary works. What I need to do is to persist in the study of English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 13:36:15 |Display all floors
Thank you for your asking. I have studied C, Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET, C#. I am oriented into software analysis and design as you said. I design website and software on the .NET platform. In my company, I play the role of software engineer (SE) and database administrator (DBA). I want to be an excellent DBA. I like playing basketball and volleyball, swimming. I want to say more about volleyball. I took part in my senior high school team and  my department team. I play the role of setter and spiker. My opponents will remember my spike. My teacher and classmate are proud of my capability. Martial arts is wonderful. You have a black belt four duan and I have a black belt two duan. J You hit me and divide me into two parts, so I am two duan. J

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.