Author: tmphgt

Whampoa the hypocrite (for all forum members to read)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-5 07:06:02 |Display all floors

FAO: whampoa

(Since whampoa persists, then so will I ...)

You spread lies about many people ...

You have been out-smarted by a white man and I guess this burns you more than anything.

I warned you that you would get into trouble for your lies but you would not let it go.

You are NOT the victim here. You are a devious and compulsive liar who twists everything and being a racist is not something to be proud of.

Your grasp of rules and rights (which you break on a regular basis) is tenuous.

So, you think I have defamed your character? Oh dear, let us see the legal grounds ... Now, given that whampoa is a username and tmphgt is a username - what exactly is your point? How can you be injured? This is not the real world!

"But m’lord he mocked my online persona” .... “Case dimissed!”

The problem is that you are not clever enough to work out what has happened and why it has happened.

I hope you do post the full PM sometime. The context is irrelevant when you make offensive comments about China and the Chinese people.

Your lies and hypocrisy are quite disturbing and now you have been exposed. You should be very careful as to who you offend in the future. For your sake, I hope you don't behave like this in the real world.

Do you think that posting on this BBS at 5:30 AM is healthy? Deal with it, deal with your hatred, deal with your negative attitude.

Your insult most people on this BBS. Well, are your surprised when they fight back? You have lost this fight whampoa.

Now, tell me which of these is a lie:

1) You say that China is backward with rampant corruption. You say that Chinese are ignorant and naïve.
2) You live in Singapore.
3) You post on this BBS at stupid hours during the night, 3 AM, 5 AM.
4) You are a racist who openly hates white men.
5) You dislike the West but live in a Westernised country.
6) You mock women who have cancer.
7) You mock the memory of a murdered girl.

There are my claims. Defend them, show me that they are lies.

Remember that your lies and insults towards others are everywhere.

It will stop when you stop.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-5 13:33:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 2006-12-3 20:52
Just replicating my response to this cheap and lowlife tmphgt in the following thread -

[url]http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=544423&extra=page%3D1&page=5[/u ...

HEE HEE!!!

TRYING HIS DIRTY TRICKS AGAIN!!!

NAW - AS U KNOW, I KNOW, WE KNOW, FORGET THE ATTENTION GETTER!!!

Better to listen to the WHAM!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 18:09:35 |Display all floors

Final comments ...

Let this thread be a lesson: if you are hostile, confrontational and spread lies then eventually you will come undone. What goes around, comes around.

I hope these threads remain here as a reminder of how whampoa has treated people and I hope she can change her attitude.

I have achieved what I set out to do and have nothing more to add. I suggest that those who reply to this thread after me choose their words carefully.

I will fight racism and hatred wherever I find it.

Have a nice day.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 10:56:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-7 18:09
Let this thread be a lesson: if you are hostile, confrontational and spread lies then eventually you will come undone. What goes around, comes around.

I hope these threads remain here as  ...

POSTING SAME MESSAGE EVERYWHERE  

JUST TO GET ATTENTION!!!

ARE YOU MODERN COWBOY???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 16:34:03 |Display all floors

Ah ........

Thanks caringhk for "bumping" this thread ...

Given that you have got into trouble before, I am surprised you want to push this further

Go on, surprise me by not posting anything else here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 17:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-8 16:34
Thanks caringhk for "bumping" this thread ...

Given that you have got into trouble before, I am surprised you want to push this further

Go on, surprise me by not posting anything ...

YOU ARE A BUMPER!!!

did i get trouble???
(like Whamp says, BAD Western influences.....)

You are really Surprising giving people "titles"!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 17:43:47 |Display all floors
Caringhk, I have to ask why you want everyone to keep reading these facts about whampoa?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.