Author: mikeghet

This is probably my favorite food in China.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-2 13:27:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-2 13:18

it freaked me out....

some dessert here...I'm just "hot and sweet" addicted....

U NEED TO TRY,
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 13:32:58 |Display all floors
could you taste the yummy Hunan food in Australian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 13:36:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2006-12-2 16:32
could you taste the yummy Hunan food in Australian.

nope..the chinese food here is not tasty..but i guess i cant be picky when am here...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 13:48:37 |Display all floors
acclimation is the first  factor for existing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 16:04:51 |Display all floors

I have not seen this food in Shenzhen

Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-12-1 20:18
Well, in terms of street vendor food anyways. ;-]

At first I wouldn't eat the stuff, because I thought, man, I ain't going to eat pork that's been sitting out in 34c weather for the last 5 hou ...

Mike, I had this in Suzhou 3 years ago. It was really good, same thing happened to me. I said, man, how can I eat that dirty pork. But it is realy realy good.. and it was cheap, (I remembered) around 2RMB per piece.  But I have not seen this pork in Shenzhen, where I am now.

Where did you eat this?
Happy what I did! Believe What I will do!

Cindy Guan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 16:08:00 |Display all floors
Dear Mike, and friends, do u really think about consequence of eating these pork for long period?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 19:14:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-12-2 06:49
Freakyqi--it's called chuan; chuanr when in Beijing. I don't think I ever tried it, but it smelled good!

Thanks. :) Sorry to ask CHINESE people for help, no offense to all the lovely chinese-speaking foreigners here.

My son thoughtfully bought me some kind of dough, like a flat roll on a stick (one on 2 sticks actually) cooked the same way as his meat, with the same spices & everything. The first time he gave me one it was gross, it totally tasted like meat & was a bit burnt, but last time he tried it, it was darn good! Mmm... now I want one.... I love that I can go eat for 3yuan if I want. But I usually don't. Why not? It's cold out, maybe that's why not.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.