Author: catalystma

what's your opinion about gays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-2 11:08:45 |Display all floors
It constantly amazes me how some people care so so much about how others live their lives.  I have gay friends - males and females.  Honestly, it doesn't affect me.  Being with my gay friends does not make me like men more, nor does it make me like boobs less.  If you yourself have doubts about your own sexuality, then... figure it out.  If you don't, then what do you care?  Don't be afraid of other people and "catching" their sexual preference.  These fears are rougly as well founded as the fears of cooties.  

I also believe, given what I know, that sexual preference is tied to genetics far more than personal choice.  This means that the "disease" (and the associated "spreading") theory has no legs.  Forcing people into choosing what they don't want by making thier preference not an option will do.. what?  Protect society?  Sure.  Whatever.  It will make people lead unhappy lives without feeling real human love, that's what.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 11:10:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dream007 at 2006-12-1 21:33
i have  been annoyed by gay. it is beyond my tolerance.
i understand those gays who do not disturb others

unfortunately they only disturb u...

sorry to hear that...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 11:15:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-12-2 07:54

Because you are the moral center of the universe? Everything YOU feel everyone else also has to feel? You represent normality, others should adjust to your normality?

It is a common misconce ...

you are absolutely right,
but

I think xilaren just impresses her own feelings,,,,nothing wrong with that,and we're in a discussion forum...

we allow everyone has his /her opinion ,and we respect each other's aspect..

I love ur post,,,but take it easy...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 10:52:29 |Display all floors
gays   

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-25 18:31:16 |Display all floors

GHOST

Originally posted by l584austin at 2010-8-25 18:30
I dont like

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 18:31:55 |Display all floors
And I was wondering why Austin is so busy today^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.