Author: billowsl

are many foreigners here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-20 19:40:51 |Display all floors
i am a Chinese ,my English is not good ,but i want to improve it
so,i come here ,if only i can speak English perfectly  
all of you can write so long sentences,but i can only write shot and simple sentences
why??????
i can do it soon,i can!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-21 17:14:20 |Display all floors

Reply #2 wookie's post

Sure ,there are lots of Chinese boys and girls,because the website is Chinadaily ,welcome American friend.
Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
心之所愿,无所不成!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 14:27:12 |Display all floors
I am excited that  I have got a good chance of improving my English, and got some
foreign friends... My name is "saint", but I am a native student of some university in
Beijing.
^ ^

[ Last edited by saint23 at 2006-12-24 02:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 16:42:33 |Display all floors
So, if a non-Chinese person can access this forum from their native country, are they still considered a "foreigner?"
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 19:49:13 |Display all floors

Answer

Come on!  Dont be so naive!

In morden society, attracting others needs qualifications!

Do most of our chinese guys get fully understood the cultural of abroad? In my opinion,most of them are selfish and do not even take care of the feelings of girls...etc...

And that's also the reason there are mnore and more excellent girls keep single...

Let alone attract foreigner girls..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-25 15:10:53 |Display all floors

you don't know the truth~~

Originally posted by josefina1 at 2006-12-24 19:49
Come on!  Dont be so naive!

In morden society, attracting others needs qualifications!

Do most of our chinese guys get fully understood the cultural of abroad? In my opinion,most of them are  ...

In China,Many single girls are excellent and so do many responsible single men.But it's China not heaven .Low income but a high pay for consumption espacially on a flat said to be controlled by gov but rising like a bolt horse make girls to be thingking the life with mate more realisticlly.Chance is limited and controlled by a few guys,so it's unfaired to make a yong man ready to pursue a girl along with so many press.Man own not  so girl out.
   MR.Hu have been trying to build a concordant society.We sharpen our eyes fill if helps~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:36:00 |Display all floors
without distinction of color ,race,nation,only if being genuine,we can make friends with one another

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.