Author: billowsl

are many foreigners here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-6 14:05:24 |Display all floors

So true

Originally posted by robertking at 2006-12-5 00:12
I think some one here are so naive that they don't even know the rules of making friends with others. You wanna know more foreigners? Then it;s better that you are a girl, and then post one of your ...

I was going to say that. It's what I always say when someone starts a "Are there any foreigners here?" thread.

Then someonelse will say "We are all local on the WWW because it's world wide"

Then a (sometimes not so friendly) argument will start about why foreigners keep chasing Chinese girls (or vice versa) and then the thread will fade away.

Actually, you don't need a photo. To get a big repsonse all you need is:

"I am a Chinese girl and I want to meet foreigners. I am a student, 2x years old. I live in xxxx. My friends all say I'm cute. Here is my email, I would love to chat with you."

Then stand back while your email inbox explodes!

Sorry, only joking!

Welcome to this forum, yes there are many foreigners here. Like me. Most of them seem to be in this thread and FLR, and most of the Chinese people seem to be in the Translation tips, English corner threads - which is sad. However, still there are a lot of Chinese people in here too.

:):)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 14:07:46 |Display all floors
i am a chinese too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 19:01:33 |Display all floors

Hehe~

Yes, it;s a very interesting phenomenon in China. Many young male foreign friends keep chasing Chinese girls. Maybe because in there mind the girl from the east are very beautiful. On the contrary, more and more young female foreign friends are having a difficult time to choose their Mr. Right. Why don't they have a try and  chase our Chinese boys? That's quite unfair,  is it because we are not handsome enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 17:13:35 |Display all floors
Firstly,we chinese boys should have enough confidence.Acturally,we are all handsome,i am sure that many  young female foreign friends also think so.There exist a lot of examples. Now in China,anywhere,you can see  a couple of which hero is local and heroine is foreign.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-18 20:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by royalweiwei at 2006-12-15 17:13
Firstly,we chinese boys should have enough confidence.Acturally,we are all handsome,i am sure that many  young female foreign friends also think so.There exist a lot of examples. Now in China,anywh ...

:)GOOD!

I'm chinese. I'm interested to know that "how many foreigners here "(Absolutely, It's  well-Well-intentioned.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 11:37:55 |Display all floors
I'm from Australia. I worked in China for a short while in the recent past, and would like to be back there again some time soon, hopefully after improving my Mandarin a bit.

My name doesn't stand for the Great Wall, by the way. It's actually, 常诚, and was given to me by a Chinese friend based on the sound of my actual name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-20 13:42:26 |Display all floors
haha,the question is what i wonder,i conceived here no foreigner,but it seems not ~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.