Author: shelleybelly

how many bad things have you ever done in your life?let's try to be honest here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-30 19:03:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-11-30 18:53

好奇地不得了!

I'd like to be bad with you. Because I'm a bad boy.

"好奇地不得了'' should be ''好奇得不得了" because '不得了' is not a verb phrase,  it's an adv.phrase.

[ Last edited by whirlingone at 2006-11-30 07:22 PM ]
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 21:04:42 |Display all floors
welll...i rarely do that ..but i did it once...i dated a guy who had a gf for 3 yrs..yes...cos of me...he broke up with that girl....they were supposed to get engaged ... and....after i went out with him for few weeks ... we broke up...and he ended up in nowhere.....is it bad??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 21:19:15 |Display all floors
the most bad thing here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 21:21:04 |Display all floors
ok..it is bad ... he is bad..not me..thats the point i wanna make here.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 21:22:35 |Display all floors
why did you take him out?
why did you make he out of his Gf's love?
why did you make his heart broken?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 21:26:02 |Display all floors
i found he was cute and smart at first...and flirted for few days...and i had this bet with my friend that i would test whether he likes me or not...and it turned out he did..and he told me that he had gf already ... so..another bet with my friend that i can get him in any means i can....i won it as well.....i didnt break his heart...he did break my heart cos he is so childish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-1 08:48:35 |Display all floors
so you tease him from begining to the end!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.