Author: shelleybelly

how many bad things have you ever done in your life?let's try to be honest here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-29 17:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by venusian at 2006-11-29 15:46
i still remember well how little and cute when he was just a babe, how time flies!

i take care of him like a mom takes care of her kids.. i give him food, clean up his house, play with him, i d ...

OMG!!!! This furry glove hamster bit is one of the funniest things I've seen on this bbs in a long time!!!!!!
:lol:lol:lol:lol

I want a furry glove. Can you bring the furry glove over to my place next? After you wash it.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 17:23:57 |Display all floors
I think I've never done a bad thing.
why?
Because I'm single.
A Chinese saying works here: 男人不坏,  女人不爱(A man would not be loved by a woman until he became bad enough.
Above saying proves I'm really a goooooooooooooood man!
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 17:45:30 |Display all floors

I did~

I'd stolen money from parents, dragon ball cards, games for Game Boy from friends, and i broke my enemy nose when i was in high school
Um, probably things like these...so what're yours blokes?
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 19:12:31 |Display all floors
OMG freakyqi I don't believe you have never played with the furry glove before you have never owned a hamster before , they are very needy pets
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 21:24:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-11-29 19:12
OMG freakyqi I don't believe you have never played with the furry glove before you have never owned a hamster before , they are very needy pets

So that's why my two hamsters fought to the death. Maybe they were both guys or both girls and they kept misunderstanding each other.
(true story)
And my dad said it was their way of 'playing'. Yeah dad, they played to death.

BAD THINGS
When I was in middle school we would dare each other to do mischievous things. I am guilty of depositing my fast food trash, including some soda still in the cup, into a public mailbox. I am also guilty of putting a slice of pizza in my neighbor's mailbox (though I couldn't bear to do it so I at least left it on a paper plate, they didn't say I couldn't) I still feel bad about the soda thing. I can only hope it landed in such a way that it didn't spill on people's mail. Beat me, hit me, whip me, please.

We won't get into high school. Well, as for high school I must go back to liangzai's question: What is considered bad? Just because something's against the law doesn't mean it's bad you know. And just because you wouldn't want your parents to know, doesn't mean it's BAD......
And just because I'd call it 'bad' now if my own kid did it and I'd be furious and worried and lecture him with things like "what if you died?!? I wouldn't even know where to find you??? How would I know you were halfway across the country?!?!?" ... that doesn't mean it was bad when *I* did it.

I maintain that stance.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 22:51:34 |Display all floors

confused...

still now ,i do not know  how the word "bad "depict its contents and  what the degree the"bad"stick out to ...

[ Last edited by liliwujj at 2006-11-29 11:03 PM ]
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 22:54:29 |Display all floors
i think i am a good novest and writer.....if u want to hear the story ,i can show u in the following days,,
and freeof charge ,,,just some instant noodles....
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.