Author: wentong

Make your wishes for the coming Chinese New Year! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-14 12:50:11 |Display all floors

how do i say i luv her...

howdy!  you all expert out there...i need your help in find either a florist shop or gourmet chocolate store or even both for my  愛人 in dongguan (but i have to be able to charge over the fone & deliver to her door, cuz you know what is just around the corner) .  thank you again for your assistance & i hope i can repay you!  special people with special needs.   peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 21:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteboy at 2006-12-9 23:19

wow 144 million Chinese people on the highway going home to momma!  what a picture

can you imagine it?  in the US the biggest travel day of the year is Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd.  T ...

hahaaa...... Would you like to be one of the 144 million ppl next  Spring Festival?
haha...
The city I am studing is just about  1 hour by bus from the city I am living...
I could avoid that trouble...heheeeee......

Good luck.........;P

I dislike the price hike of tickets at that time....
当一切已成灰--放手,让一切随风如水。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 05:44:03 |Display all floors

Ni Hao From China, the point idea

Hi, friends,

WITH the new is drawing near, let me, working abroad , the eve will be a common day here.

THis is a meaningful and interesting topic, i will never forget last year, when it was a the big day for

us Chinese, however, we were doing research activities, even we forgot our New Year.

So, this year, i will happy the new year with my friends here because i have already made my schedule

for the new year. And i am going to invite some local friends to celebrate the new years and watch CCTV

special programm . and for this purpose, i have already bought satellite dish for CCTV

Speciall Hello to you , my friends in motherland.

Best regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 17:59:35 |Display all floors

I love it & hate it

I like spring festival that our whole family could be reunion once a year, but just like all of you said I am sidelined for staying at Shenzhen due to i am not in position to buy a train  ticket, How do you deal with if you have such a feeling?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 12:15:51 |Display all floors
I am looking for someone fell in love with me,
however, I think it is very difficult

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-22 11:19:38 |Display all floors
in my opion ,u'd better not go home during spring festival,it's more than a normal person to bear ,long time stanging  and hunger ........,even no way to go to WC,oh ,my god ,why so many people swarm to go home  knowing all this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-23 14:23:43 |Display all floors
The Spring festival did mean a lot to me when I was a kid. I still remembered how excited  I was  to expect its' coming. All kinds of foods, new clothes, beautiful fireworks,gift money...All these had gone together with my childhood!

Now as an adult, I only hope all my family members and friends could be in a good health!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.