Author: furongwang

Can someone please help me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-27 11:52:05 |Display all floors
go to the local psb first you have not given them a chance , do not believe your g/f that they will take her side , they are well aware that chinese women sometimes take advantage of americans for their financial benefit, see the psb first as they do not want trouble from the american embassey over the passport issue as it is american property, if they do not help then they will get a kick in the backside from their superiors, you have to be seen as trying all local avenues first before going to see a solicitor or the american consulate, and explain this point to the psb when you see their comunity liason officer.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:01:48 |Display all floors
I might have the wrong impression....that you sound like a kid got locked up in the house by his mom.....

suppose you had told us everything and it's not your fault at all, and you have no idea what to do by yourself and being afraid to face all the troubles and problems, you could simply call 110 (similar to 911 in us), go to the police cause I think that woman had broke the law in some degree, they could tell you what to do. and the call is free....ask those people for help and work out your own prison break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:09:56 |Display all floors
see you learn something every day, thanks super, now I know the emergency number in china :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:29:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-11-27 12:09
see you learn something every day, thanks super, now I know the emergency number in china :)

np, but for not all emergency although you could do so.
110 is for public security, disasters, serious accidents, crime or in any danger which you dunno what to do...
but for first aid call it's 120...which they'll send an ambulance
119 will help you get out of a fire and sometimes help you get your keys forgotten at home ,or pick up your lost cat on the tree...I think they don't have to do that much...

Just fyi in case ppl got in trouble when they came here and dunno what to do.... :)
I don't hope this poor guy end up calling 120 or 119 though....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:50:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by furongwang at 11-26-2006 03:59
Hello all!

I am an American living in China.  I have lived here for almost 2 years.  Three years ago I fell in love with (at that time) a wonderful Chinese woman, sold everything I owned in Amer ...

yeah, become a male prostitute and find a nice bed.

or, contact the US consulate and get your passport and get the hell out of china as fast as u can.  well, that is if you doings of liquidating your life int he US is at least partially reversible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:52:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by furongwang at 2006-11-26 03:59
Hello all!

I am an American living in China.  I have lived here for almost 2 years.  Three years ago I fell in love with (at that time) a wonderful Chinese woman, sold everything I owned in Amer ...

Why use FURONG like it seems FISHY???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 12:55:28 |Display all floors

Alright man, just walk aways...

Get help, anybody...
good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.