Author: sunying04

how to say "彩铃" in English? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-21 14:49:22 |Display all floors
Thank u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 12:00:41 |Display all floors
to 'Peter Tran'(your name sounds like that little boy's who never grow up---funny Peter Pan)

I just want to say that you must ever be laughed at with your chinglish when your are living abroad, from your
unkind criticism to us.language is quite difficult to learn,especially to the people(us) who never have chance to learn the native culture abroad.So we may need to learn this language gradually throught whole life.Even a person
like you can live and work in a western country, chinglish cannot be avoidable at all.On the other hand, chinglish
now becomes more and more acceptable to people who speak native English. Give you an example, 'long time no see' 好久不见', 100% foreigners are willing to and fully understand this chinglish phrase.

IRIS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-22 22:25:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irissun at 2006-12-22 12:00
to 'Peter Tran'(your name sounds like that little boy's who never grow up---funny Peter Pan)

I just want to say that you must ever be laughed at with your chinglish when your are living abroad,  ...

Absolutely! We are doing our best, everyone has the right to make mistakes. It's not a shame!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-28 13:18:50 |Display all floors

BACK在这里是什么意思呢 PRBT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 17:44:32 |Display all floors
BACK 是振铃的意思

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:25:32 |Display all floors

关于“Back”在这里的意思

Ring Back Tone = 回铃音

So easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 15:41:52 |Display all floors

polyphonic ringtone

i think actually the right word should be polyphonic ringtone, you can check .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.