Author: sunying04

how to say "彩铃" in English? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-25 23:49:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laoxianggg at 2006-11-18 23:39
polymorphic ring tones

so complex

polymorphic
adj. existing in many shapes, having many forms; consisting of several developmental stages

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-2 12:28:40 |Display all floors
hello, ladies & gents--please do not & do not use the term CHINGLISH & i'm very sadden.   why?  b/c it's a very bad connotations for all asians (people making fun of us in america by calling chin chingchong, etc...) & i couldn't believe myself seeing this ignorance term on this website.  i begging you all to abolish this usage immediately (china's now try to correct all the english street names in peking/beijing especially cuz they're sound so stupid/funny in english.  fyi (for your information) :  i'm a chinese living in NY city & will be traveling to guangzhou next spring.  take care my good friends!   peter tran (chan)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 23:32:27 |Display all floors

to pjtran

hey  man   what do you think you are doing  there are SO MANY  mistakes in your english  i can't believe you are blaming others instead why don't you go back to school and learn some more      welcome back again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 23:41:06 |Display all floors
got it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 11:46:38 |Display all floors
I never know “彩铃”english called .thanks for your share us

Merry Christmas&happy new year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-18 08:34:34 |Display all floors
Private Ring Back Tone.
----PRIVATE should be changed to PERSONALIZED
Google it to check it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-18 19:28:34 |Display all floors
Thank you for that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.