Author: sullivanlee

Stupid and arrogant Shanghai locals! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-27 23:27:41 |Display all floors
"the more i get attacked in this forum .the more evident that i have disclosed the dirty side of shanghai locals. "  ---from sullivanlee's theory
        you have not been attacked,but your words do.then if someone make evil speaking about you publicly,sullivanlee.what do you say then?fighting him?in your theory,the more you become furious ,the more evident that he has disclosed the absolute truth of you.and if you donnot,you are really what he say.
        every city has its dark side just like every concrete human being owns his shadow in the sun.and is it hard for you to tell me which proportion is bigger,the sun irradiated area or your poor shadow?Sullivanlee,you guy came up with your comments just for pointing out the dark side of shanghai and hope for improvement sincerely? DEFINITELY NO! you started your ridiculous comments with ridiculous topic "stupid and arrogant shanghai locals",what is your ugly ulterior purpose of using such an aggressive topic and offensive words like "this city is famous for discrimnating peole from other provinces""foreigners are always welcome in this city since you are viewed as first-class citizen in the locals eyes"? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER YOUR DADDY AND MUMMY HAVE TOLD YOU SO CALLED EDUCATED PERSON TO VOICE YOUR VIEWS IN AN OBJECTIVE AND DECENT WAY ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC SO AS NOT TO OFFEND THE INNOCENT MAJORITY! AND I SHOULD REMIND YOU THAT MOST OF SHANGHAINESE WILL NOT REGARD IMPROPERLY HIGHLY OF FOREIGNERS AS FIRST-CLASS IN YOUR LANGUAGE AND TREAT YOU SULLIVANLEE BADLY AS YOU ARE "ECONOMIC-CLASS"!!you played like a clown along with your topic and your extreme tone,just waiting for others'attention.yes,that is the point.
        and what i wanna tell you more is there does not exist such a place that in perfect harmony,fair and no evil especially for shanghai---THE GIANT CULTURE MELTING AND CONFLICTING BOILER!no conflict,no progress.got it?and if i really have to find out some reason that a few shanghainese hold discrimination attitude against "GOLD DIGGER",except geographic superiority,maybe the crimes can be the main reason,crimes commited by "GOLD DIGGERS"---the very action they took with no choice at last once their primary sweet dreamy bubble break and find themselves even without one coin.YOU CANNOT DENY THAT CAUSE THE CRIME RATE(COMMITED BY "GOLD DIGGERS") HAS MADE A HIKE THESE YEARS AND ACCOUNTS FOR THE MAJORITY IN SHANGHAI WHILE IT BECOMES MORE OPEN.and you said you wanna be the CHINESE MARTIN LUTHER KING?!A HA...oh my godness Jesus Christ the Virgin Mary,why you make me feel sick to such extent?YOU GUY WANTS TO SHOW UP AS A LITTLE BIG HERO THAT SAVE SHANGHAI IN THE LAST SECONDS?COME ON!BETTER FOR YOU TO GO HOME AND PLAY HIDE-AND-SEEK NOW.if you really wanna a Xanadu,then go heaven pls!
         after all,you studied in shanghai,you lived in shanghai,in another words,it is in shanghai that you became "educated" and "qualified for master's candidate" from a little naughty boy.but from your words i just cannot find any appreciation for shanghai.why?your mummy and daddy have not ever told you to maintain a indebted mind to this world?
         so tired i feel since such a time-consuming typing.i guess i should stop and i feel myself trapped because i have said you post just for the only purpose of snatching attention.and then,you have made it.

Rick Dai
23 years old
shanghai local

[ Last edited by morpheusdy at 2006-11-28 12:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-28 03:28:24 |Display all floors
Aiyo~~~

If the funny Hukou System (Registered Permanent Residence Systems) would be abolished, there would be no such arguments.

China and N. Korea are the only 2 countries that still holding this funny Hukou System. As long as there exists this system, there will be no harmonious society.  Hukou System kills!  Politically speaking, Hukou system is against the spirit of our Constitution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-28 16:59:48 |Display all floors
Everyone should understand the existence of diversity in this world. The difference between “sun” and “moon” depend on their own nature. The northerners like noodle. And the Southerners like rice. Who can tell that which one is right or not?

There will be a lot of disappointments in life, collision of thinking, and so on. These can not show any problems. Usually, I do not like to put things absolutism. Understanding, that’s the concept of importance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-28 17:53:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2006-11-27 11:12
I am glad to see that  more and more peole are viewing this thread .
I have to make it clear that the exclusive purpose of this thread is to disclose the dirty side of the rude and arrogant people ...

When I was in Shanghai, i just WALK around & ENJOY!!!

NO time for the REST except the unfourtnates!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-29 11:45:21 |Display all floors
i agreen with Sullivan Lee in a sense,but not all.
i think everyone should have a positive attitude to the life and people.
there will have baddies in any city or country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-30 19:55:58 |Display all floors
i agree with sullivanlee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-1 09:21:50 |Display all floors

I sincerely hope that no body agrees with me at all!

But so many ...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.