Author: sullivanlee

Stupid and arrogant Shanghai locals! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-22 10:56:31 |Display all floors
as a local shanghainese,sullivanlee, i really impressed what your saying,YOU RE NOT WELCOMED!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 10:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by onlinesn at 2006-11-22 10:40
hahahi am not local, dont even speak chinese! oh well i love the city and love the people.

Since i dont understand what they are saying it likes " playing music to a OX " LMAOhahhahah

foreigners are always welcome in this city since you are viewed as first-class citizen in the locals' eyes,as i said money and origin of birth determine everything
if you want to talk to me more about the locals,i will be with much pleasure,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 11:04:00 |Display all floors

shanghai does't belong to the locals noly!

Originally posted by jackheejun at 2006-11-22 10:56
as a local shanghainese,sullivanlee, i really impressed what your saying,YOU RE NOT WELCOMED!!!!!

shanghai belongs to china and its people ,and in many people's eyes,it belongs to the whole world ,since so many people around like it .
i am not welcome by you ,because i tell some truth about the dark side of this city,it does'nt matter wether you welcome me ,i am a citizen of this country ,i have the right to stay here,it's not a city of your stupid shanghai locals

the indians also didn't welcome the europeans at first ,but the europeans settled down ,and that's how the usa and canada and so on came about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 12:37:16 |Display all floors

sullivanlee

Thank You,
Such a nice person we have here.  It'll be my pleasure:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 12:44:44 |Display all floors

onlinesn

i feel that you might have a lot to talk to me about the people here in shanghai
if you wish ,you can reach me at sullivan0513@yahoo.com.cn and my msn is sullivan0513@msn.com or you can tell me your email address

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 00:21:56 |Display all floors

you are tooooo extreme

I suppose the issues you stated exist everywhere, not only in shanghai, however, from your comments, you conveyed a big misunderstanding that all of shanghainese are sucks, I know you are rather disappointed at local, so how about your hometown ppl?? are you sure all of them are decent?? your statement was kinda absurd, why not shanghainese speak their dialect when they meet their local ppl?? does that agaist laws?? you have rights to stay everywhere you want, so others have their rights to speak whatever language they want, what does your logic depen on??? don't you think you have pretty high requirement to shanghainese?? now that, you are studying and staying in shanghai, it is you who should try to adapt to local society not society fits you,ok??
I am really local in shanghai, indeed, i dislike those ppl from other cities, who have bad manners to locals or foreigners which makes a bad impression and, gives an wrong information that ppl in shanghai are unfriendly, ignorant, arrogant,ect..but that are not what shanghainese did...in that case, how could locals like those disgusting guys?? if you were shanghainese, what would you do then??
finally, i found you do not respect others, it is foundation to be a decent person, just like you said, we are chinese yet, how come you get fighting agaist your compatriot???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 01:02:36 |Display all floors

Dig your gold, thinking they are assholes!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.