Author: rosepanther

do you prefer to be an employer or an employee [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-16 19:57:35 |Display all floors
It's natural and unevadable that you have to take on more venture and more responsibilities if you were an empployer.  I prefer to be an employer, not just because I would like to earn more money but out of the fact I like to live a challenging life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 07:42:07 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by crazycarl at 2006-11-16 19:57
It's natural and unevadable that you have to take on more venture and more responsibilities if you were an empployer.  I prefer to be an employer, not just because I would like to earn more money b ...

Thank you very much all of you.I have done many thought before I decide it.
I always had that in my mind since my job is very well received in Italy.I know I will have to face many difficulties .I am not a person who hesitates.
I said tomyself either now or never.The chances I have now  to make more money it is not sure that I will also have them later.I am happy you agree with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 07:44:40 |Display all floors

I am not a timid person

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-11-16 09:28

Years ago,I work for somebody'cause I have no experience...

After years past,I would prefer to work for myself...if you have enough cash in flow,run business by yourself,there is no question ...

I am not afraid of losing money.I am thinking like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 08:34:49 |Display all floors
if I gang up with a wise, cultural employer, then I perfer to be an employee.

if I gang up with studious, aspirant employees, then I perfer to be an employer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 09:33:44 |Display all floors
I perfer to work for myself, many freedom and not exploitation.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 10:53:26 |Display all floors
In my opinion,it is no doubt that being employer is better than being an employee. Perhaps everyone wants to be a boss and don't want to be ordered by other people.

When you have your own restaurant,you will feel that you have your own career and you will do your best to make your company grow up. When your company grows well in the next decades, youwill feel very satisfied and very pound.

Career and family both are very important for people who want to realize their own value.

However, I think that you also realize the difficulty of opening own restaurant. If you put all of your money on one thing, I strongly suggest you to investigate the situation and figure out whether it is the right time to open a restaurant. You may choose the place where you open your restaurant.

Just like the wealthiest man of China, Lijiacheng, he said that the first thing for business man is to pick up the best place to do your business.

You will open restaurant in th foreign country, and it becomes more important that you should know the country's cultrue and economy's situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-17 16:40:49 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by tomcat2000 at 2006-11-17 10:53
In my opinion,it is no doubt that being employer is better than being an employee. Perhaps everyone wants to be a boss and don't want to be ordered by other people.

When you have your own resta ...

I have a very good relationship with my boss.He is an excellent person.My cooking is adjusted to the
Italian standards I can say .After some months of working in his restaurant the customers have been more and more.I do not want to be ungrateful to my boss so I found a good solution to open a restaurant in a greek island working only in summer.
My fiance gave me this idea as she visits the greek islands nearly every summer.
You are right we must know the greek culture .Everybody knows that the greeks and Italians have a lot of common things.They are both lovers of the good food.
I visited some islands last summer and I was very impressed.I have got many good greek recipes which I am going to alter according to my imagination.

I will have a lot of obstacles I know .Life flows and I have to grasp the chance.I am not going to invest a lot of money.It is not need in an island.I have a long and hard way in front of me .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.