Views: 10882|Replies: 14

Are Chinese exporters killing each other on Business? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-15 10:09:49 |Display all floors
As China takes part in WTO, exporters try their best to export products to the world. ...........

But they lower the price to an unbelievable level in order to get buyers overseas...

I doubt whether they can earn as the prices are so low....and you know the salary of the labor workers are very low too.

Are they killing each other on business??
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 10:47:35 |Display all floors
This is called competition.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 20:49:56 |Display all floors
China's most foriegn currency reserves comes from exports.So exports play a very important role in our economy development.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 21:03:47 |Display all floors
But i think the gov should do sth. to the export price of every products nowadays...

The foreigners are enjoying low price manchandise,while our Chinese people are having low salary. We need better life ,too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 11:51:07 |Display all floors

Reply #3 tomcat2000's post

Hey buddy!

It comes from FOREIGN INVESTMENTs lah!
Mostly!

Didn't you read China Daily news. It says China has US$600 billion foreign investment! Wake Up!

Green Dragon
Lord of the code
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 21:05:51 |Display all floors
But most of the investment comes down to just  a few people's hands. While most of the others are still suffering in living.  You know,many Chinese are still living under the poverty level of the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-17 14:40:25 |Display all floors
The competition is so tight. Every enterprise should think of their price. If they can get profits and more shares, why don't they choose to lower their price. In my opinion, it is also very fair. Maybe this means globalizition.  Every one talk about globalizationa and interests.

Don't feel confused about this issue. It is very normal.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.