Post time 2006-11-20 16:19:36 |Display all floors
neither do i marry without love, cheers
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 16:27:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2006-11-20 10:15

"Simple love" in my eyes is pure love without extra conditions, is the pure recognition of each other's personality and appearance, not recognition of his or her background or what he ...

Oh,i think "simple love" is love that both man and woman are loyal to each other ,and love that both the man and woman trust each other .they lead a simple life without luxury,but romantic and satisfied life.
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 16:39:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by leogirl at 2006-11-20 16:27

Oh,i think "simple love" is love that both man and woman are loyal to each other ,and love that both the man and woman trust each other .they lead a simple life without luxury,but r ...

Good ideas!!!

Cheers!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 10:56:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-11-15 15:44
How can you know it is true love or false?

揟he course of true love never runs smoothly? quoted from a Shakespeare抯 play, Midsummer Night抯 Dream.  I抦 just imagining that lovers embarking on the lifelong journey won抰 a smooth sail in the rough high sea. I believe  the journey that counts, not the destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 08:49:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2006-11-24 10:56

揟he course of true love never runs smoothly? quoted from a Shakespeare抯 play, Midsummer Night抯 Dream.  I抦 just imagining that lovers embarking on the lifelong journey won抰 a smooth sail i ...

well said!
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 12:46:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by leogirl at 2006-11-25 08:49
揟he course of true love never runs smoothly? quoted from a Shakespeare抯 play, Midsummer Night抯 Dream.  I抦 just imagining that lovers embarking on the lifelong journey won抰 be a smooth sail in the rough high sea. I believe  the journey that counts, not the destination

well said!

Thanks, Shakespeare put it beautifully and metaphorically. Do you like Shakespeare抯 plays? I do. He made 搘ords?work like magic.

If we say it  in our own plain English, it runs as "true love like happiness is the process, not the place. Many of us think that when we get everything just right, and achieve certain goals, everything will be in place and we are happy. But once we get everything in place, we still need to set new goals. The princess can not just stop when she gets the prince"

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2006-11-25 12:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.