Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-14 12:20:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2006-11-14 12:03
hehe.. Yes.. I like to throw people, like on the picture below :) though it's not good throw and not good picture but I couldn't find better picture. I'm the one in a white suit. I'm finn.

Cool, Finn! I wanna play too. I did some throwing in a class I took for about a year, and at home with a friend a bit (a fellow student). It was a kungfu class, very well rounded, included forms, chin na (joint locks), sweeps & throws, free sparring. But like other things, I stopped for some reason (hurt my shoulder) and never went back. Call me a loser, i can take it. I was punched in the nose by a big bear-guy so i can take anything. (it was an accident,... ok he barely grazed my nose, but it still hurt like heck! )

I'd like to do something like that again, but.... I don't like playing with the big boys. They get so sweaty & gross. A guy's sweat shouldn't be on me unless i REALLY like him.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:25:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 12:20

Cool, Finn! I wanna play too. I did some throwing in a class I took for about a year, and at home with a friend a bit (a fellow student). It was a kungfu class, very well rounded, included form ...

wow, freakqi, so admiring that u got such an experience, --------one question, is there any limit on age to learn such stuffs? I really hope I could join in one such class------u know, I just got a news from my colleague---there were two gals robbed by muggs yesterday at dark, and both of them were wounded by a knife, then got robbed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:30:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-11-14 12:07
Where are the guys here??

SuperK, Freakyqi, and I...WE put time and effort in writing our profiles, no guys even contact us..

How hurtful this is...!

We are too shy to contact girls
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:33:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2006-11-14 15:30

We are too shy to contact girls

You serious???

I never think guys can be shy...they have the desire to 'own' things/people ...

Maybe you are the exception?!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:35:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-11-14 12:07
wow....but from your pic, I can't distinguish whether u're throwing the man in blue, or u're thrown by him instead, amazing.......Long time ago, maybe at 13 years old, I dreamed to learn martial  ...

As I said it's not good pic, In picture i'm throwing the man in blue with back sacrifice throw :)
If you are still dreaming about learning martial-arts you should go to some basic cource and start hard training.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:37:10 |Display all floors
Throwing anyone please, but NOT ME!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:57:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 12:20
Cool, Finn! I wanna play too. I did some throwing in a class I took for about a year, and at home with a friend a bit (a fellow student). It was a kungfu class, very well rounded, included forms, chin na (joint locks), sweeps & throws, free sparring. But like other things, I stopped for some reason (hurt my shoulder) and never went back. Call me a loser, i can take it. I was punched in the nose by a big bear-guy so i can take anything. (it was an accident,... ok he barely grazed my nose, but it still hurt like heck! )

I'd like to do something like that again, but.... I don't like playing with the big boys. They get so sweaty & gross. A guy's sweat shouldn't be on me unless i REALLY like him.

Nice to hear You liked it :) It seems that one can't avoid being hurt when practicing martial-arts. Luckily I haven't being hurt badly I only have hurt my shoulder a bit and my throat in competition when competitor choked me oh.. and those damn fingers I hurt them half an year ago and they ain't still healed

In my dojo there is one player who is competing in finnish national level and it's nice to practice with him. He throws so fast and forcefully that I almost can't even notice the throw, I only can notice it when I'm lying on tatami on my back.

Hehe.. You should avoid wrestling. I have been in couple wrestling practices and I can say it was really sweaty job.

but however I like practicing judo :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.