Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-14 11:59:05 |Display all floors
ofcourse i dont mind having an elder sister or baby sitter, that is, if she do all of my chores =)
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 11:00
KOSSUTIN - Throw people? I like to be thrown, it's fun. But i need more practice throwing other people.
I'm not chinese yet either, but i'm working on it. I've been told i'm half way there, but I need to learn the language better i think. What nationality are you?

hehe.. Yes.. I like to throw people, like on the picture below :) though it's not good throw and not good picture but I couldn't find better picture. I'm the one in a white suit. I'm finn.
heitto.jpg
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:05:46 |Display all floors
wow, i'd love to be a love matcher but i dont know ppl here much, except for very few~~ :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:07:35 |Display all floors
Where are the guys here??

SuperK, Freakyqi, and I...WE put time and effort in writing our profiles, no guys even contact us..

How hurtful this is...!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:07:49 |Display all floors
wow....but from your pic, I can't distinguish whether u're throwing the man in blue, or u're thrown by him instead, amazing.......Long time ago, maybe at 13 years old, I dreamed to learn martial arts, but finally stopped by my parents

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:12:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2006-11-14 11:54
lol, i almost forgot that homes in china dont have ovens =(
fine! maybe next year i might be there and no i wont bring you cookies or brownies because they would be finished on the plane =)
but y ...

Ok, bring me boxes of cookie & brownie mix, I'll find a way! Or I'll just eat the dough raw, that's good too. Mmm....
G'nite Daotan!
HEY! Can I make cookies on a frying pan? If I put it on REALLY low, with a cover, very small cookies so they don't have to cook through & be on too long.... on the wok stand, which is up higher.... Hmm... worth a try.... if it fails, my son & I will have a cookie dough party and just have stomachaches the next day.

WHat about in a steamer with no water? It would get hot in there like a little oven, but the cookies wouldn't touch the surface that's touching the heat.... Hmmm.... my cleverness is just too much for me.... pity I don't have a steamer. I've been meaning to get one. Oh wait, there's holes. Um.... I could put them on foil.

SA,
I think we're just too picky. We are so great, so awesome, so wonderful, that no one is good enough for us.
That's ok, we can get by without guys.

(do you see cyberspook listening?)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 12:14:47 |Display all floors
freakyqi ...

Oh, we are just bit selective compared to the other girls ... ...it is good to be picky, isnt it?!!

Thank God I still have you two, I can live without guys, not girls..

Spooky, you have to put some effort in this thread!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.