Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-23 12:05:01 |Display all floors
superK..with you on that ... the design is really out of dated...i feel sorry for those men who have to wear them..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 12:11:00 |Display all floors
Not a good colour artistically but good for cover maybe? It's not designed for we freaky wild girls' fantasy anyways
do you like uniforms? back to ww2 some pretty fancy uniforms do look attractive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 13:45:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-11-23 12:11
Not a good colour artistically but good for cover maybe? It's not designed for we freaky wild girls' fantasy anyways

Darnit! Well, they SHOULD be designed for that!   That's why women should rule the world, at least the military would look cuter.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 13:52:20 |Display all floors
OMG that's just what we need two female armys facing off , I can see it now , wait ladies wait for it  wait untill you see the whites of their bra's, :) or worse to armys of women with PMT , the bazooka regiment would be comprised of women with 44 DD or larger :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.