Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-14 09:43:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-11-14 02:22
ohh..ohh...I won't miss this one...great fun XDDD

username:
M/F: F
province: in which a wild panda was firstly found by a french preacher in China...good job
height:166
weight:..56 ...

Would be interesting to know your sexual preference ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 09:44:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 01:04
Sure, I've put all this stuff up before anyway, I'll play.

username: Duh, it's to the left, I'm the one writing this.
M/F: F
province: Beijing now (America until now)

height: 5'5&q ...

Oh...thats the truth behind you coming to china!! Find HOT chinese guys ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:00:52 |Display all floors
DAOTAN -  you silly boy, i've seen your english, you can't fool us!

SUPERK - I'll have to show you a picture of my son with his hair all dyed black & punky & his eyeliner on. But he's too young for you, sorry!!!

HIJACK -   corn?       Corn??  Hmm.  That's good to know if you're coming for dinner.

KOSSUTIN - Throw people? I like to be thrown, it's fun. But i need more practice throwing other people.
I'm not chinese yet either, but i'm working on it. I've been told i'm half way there, but I need to learn the language better i think. What nationality are you?

SA - Yeah but no luck so far. Like I said, maybe I've been asked out already but I just didn't know it. I need to learn Chinese better so i know if I'm being asked out or just asked if I'm lost and need help. Uh.... "Dui! Hao! Shi!", to whatever he asks if he's cute.... "uh... bu yao, meiyou, uh... duibuqi, wo bu dong" to whatever he says if he's yucky. Am I getting it?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:07:51 |Display all floors
freakyqi..dont worry about your chinese..if i were a chinese man, i would find western girls who speak little chinese cute..esp they have little vocabulary..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:22:16 |Display all floors
well, i just got married so i'm out of the troop here~~~~ :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:29:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-11-14 00:50
name; brianzhang,
male,
weight: I'm 56 kilogram last year,63  now,I don't know what will happen next year?
hight:sorry ,this is my defect ,i feel so s ...

your motto doesnt make sense -> more work more money, or more money more work ... it is not true...u work in the wrong direction..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:37:20 |Display all floors
YAY bizarre!!!!!!! Now you have the fun of playing matchmaker for the rest of us, using your marriage wisdom. Hey, didn't we do that before? I remember who I 'went on a date' with here. we had a lovely 'date" to the Forbidden City, but then he left me stranded at the Great Wall and went back to Africa, which must have been much more exciting.
:)

Now I am here for real, so close to those places in real life, but no one to go with.....
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.