Author: chairman

Foreign women... label Beijing a dating wasteland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-25 04:15:12 |Display all floors
I'm not like that. And I don't think freakyqi is, either. And that's just on this forum. Any other foreign girls on here who aren't brutish, rude, or obese? I would bet there are a few.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-25 04:20:01 |Display all floors

OK OK OK OK OK...!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 04:28:34 |Display all floors
Maybe you're hanging out at the wrong places, chairman. Or you could've had blinders on--it's easier to insult foreign women if they're all mean and ugly, so maybe that's what you projected onto them. Anyway, as a 5'9", 135lb (BMI=19.9, healthy weight) foreign female who is often described as funny, nice, smart, pretty, and a little quirky, I'll accept your apology but be watching you carefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 11:02:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2006-11-17 17:59
White women want Chinese multi-millionaires for divorces,

Perhaps far too accurate a statement c'est moi!

It is after all a near Olympic Sport in America especially for women to marry a - seemingly fairly stupid and easily duped - rich man and then divorce him to get half of his assets...but that was before the days of Pre-Nuptial Agreements and those men with the smarts to fend off the tears of the hussy trying to get her hooks into the rich guys money when the Pre-Nup is first brought up.

The ones that do though - find a rich Chinese multi-millionaire to con that is - soon find out that the idiotic laws of places like some states in America that will give half of the marriage assets to a spouse after only a brief stint in the marriage bed, are not repeated in China.

Reminds me of the old joke  - and apologies to those that have "heard it before"

Man sitting in a bar sees a very attractive Super Model-type and walks up to her and says:

"Excuse me, but would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"

"Of course" says the Super Model-type.

"And, would you have sex with me for 5 dollars?"

"Of course NOT! What do you think I am?"

To which, the gentleman replies:

"We have already ascertained what you are my dear, we are now just negotiating price."

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-25 19:54:42 |Display all floors

Oh Dear....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 00:13:06 |Display all floors
Chairman, who are these THOUSANDS of white women you've met? And why were they all fat? Did you work at a ... a.... I don't know, a fat camp or something? I'm not being too much of a wise-ass, I'm seriously curious how you met thousands of white women and they were ALL fat. I"ve lived in the US, the fat country, and I've seen thousands of women too, and they were not all fat.

And just for the record, I do agree about lots of americans being fat, I've said this before - after my mere 10 days in china last year, upon returning to the US, one of the first things I noticed was that there ARE a lot of overweight people there. But thousands, and ALL fat? Methinks you exaggerate.

Unless you worked at a Fat Camp.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 00:18:04 |Display all floors
Fat Camp? Like the ones in Singapore that the kids are pushed through?

There are fat people everywhere. Check out the gyms in GZ - fat people (pot bellies - yuck), very skinny people, average people, bodybuilders: the whole spectrum of physiques. Couple this with the unhealthy men who smoke themselves senseless (even in the toilets in the gyms!!!).

Therefore those who decry others as fat should present their photos here ...

My photo can be found if you search hard enough
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.