Author: chairman

Foreign women... label Beijing a dating wasteland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-17 20:00:45 |Display all floors

That IS 2 fun eeee

Now that IS funny   !!!

SORRY I didn't offer you the option of zhong guo nu ren de      !  du bu qi peng you Chairman!!!   

Under penalty of death   I too would be hard pressed to say...   

Sometimes even death is a blessing!  I am afraid some of those lao wei women would smother me to death if I were on the bottom... just a passing quantum thought.
Thus be circuitous and entice the enemy,reaching goals before him: artifice of DEVIATION- SunTze

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 18:24:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-11-17 18:36

So white women consider white men in China losers looking for a bigger pond to make an impression.

It's the same scenario for White males go mating-shopping in Japan,they're mostly " loser " type with issues back home like social outcast tops the list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 22:50:53 |Display all floors
What man in their right mind would want to date a white woman!?!? They're so loud and racist and disgusting, with butts the size of dinner tables! How could any man even think of dating white women? Oh god, how gross, how disgusting.....

Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-17 14:33
2. I have been maried to 2 of them..

Anyway..... confusion aside...
White woman here, in China. I'd be open to dating Chinese guys (shutup liangzai), but where are they all?!? Ok, so I'm surrounded by them. Do more chinese women speak english than men or something? I need to speak chinese first, then I can choose from ALL the chinese guys, not just the english speaking ones. Makes sense to me. And I'm not exactly in positions to meet people. (don't like the bar scene, I don't work with any, don't have chinese friends yet, poor me)

I went to see a band play at a medium-sized place (a few hundred people), mostly foreigners. There may have been a few chinese guys there who weren't with girls. Lots of white/white couples, chinese/chinese couples. A few mixed couples. How come in the US some guys would've been looking at me but here it was like I had the cooties? Not one single white guy even looked at me, in fact I got the feeling they were avoiding eye contact. Maybe it was my imagination. Well, I went for the music, and the music was good. I had a tiny bit of conversation with the sound guy from the US, we were from the same area. Went home remembering why I don't go to clubs & bars. It's pointless. I'd have bette rluck meeting a guy in the Chinese dictionary section of a bookstore. I think I'll try that this weekend. But you can only get away with spending so much time in the dictionary section before people think you're creepy.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 02:07:12 |Display all floors
You shouldn't learn Chinese first. You learn Chinese by being with Chinese people. You need some basics, of course, but that's quickly done (and keep the TV and radio on all day to get used to it).

Dunno how old you are, but going to the uni library is teh ----... that's the usual pickup place.

And if you are serious, you go to a Chinese only establishment, such as a bar, tuck away all your pride, all your shyness and start being practical about things. Because the Chinese guys are like 13 year old boys, they are not used to these white chics.

Maybe you will have to try ten rotten eggs before finding something worth keeping, but don't worry about it. Once you have it, you have a guide to China, the places to be, a language teacher, and so on.

Oh, and if you break up, don't worry about all of his friends "breaking up" too, that's normal.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-25 04:09:47 |Display all floors
Chairman, it may not have been meant for me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't sting. Anyway, how can you say "all foreign women have these awful personality traits... but I wasn't talking about you, sockmonkey"? How about "I have encountered many foreign women with these awful personality traits, but I know not all of them are like that"? Because some of us aren't.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-25 04:12:07 |Display all floors

for Sockmonkey from chairman...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-25 04:14:49 |Display all floors

Sockmonkey...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.