Author: johnnycn

chat in the working [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-13 21:11:57 |Display all floors

working in Shanghai

hi johnnycn
As i know that fingding a job in Shanghai is not very easy, could you tell me how do you find your job? How about your job? is it stressful?
Thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 11:31:50 |Display all floors

hi,jenny
i guess you are a graduate,right?in fact,there are many chances waiting for you if you have enough working ability.for a graduate,it's hard to find a good job at first absolutely.but you should have long eyes.just find a job related to your major and accumulate some working experiences.
in my eyes,shanghai is a fast-developing city and full of pressure.meanwhile shanghai's evening life is luxuriant .but some activies are not adapted to us i think.in rest time you can join some sports activies.there are many communities special for newers in shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-15 21:07:50 |Display all floors

i`m not a graduate

I`m not a graduate, actually I`ve worked over two years, I`m not very satisfied my current job, I want to change it. It`s said on internet that (i`m sorry, I must write it in chinese, cause I don`t know how to say it in English) 单证员 is very short of in shanghai, so I want to take a examination of it nest year, but I don`t know if it`s right, could you give me some advice, thank you very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 10:32:49 |Display all floors

working in Nnajing

I graduated from school last year, I aslo want to make friends with others. I work in th efield of trade. If you have interested to talk to me, add my QQ407297012 Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-18 14:52:58 |Display all floors

hi,crystal
i seldom use QQ software in the office.our manager ban chatting personally.but in working time,i often use MSN to contact with others.so if you also use it,please add me.i would like to be your friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.