Author: shirley_li

Have u ever said "I love u"to your parents? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-9 13:27:12 |Display all floors
Same here shirley, I was not able to say I love you to my parents, but then they knew that I love them much more than myself.. :0

-----------------------------------------------------------
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
[size=-2]wyoming home equity loan resources wyoming home equity loan wyoming home equity loan site
washington home equity loan news washington home equity loan washington home equity loan website
equity max reviews equity max equity max information
bank home equity loan rate website bank home equity loan rate bank home equity loan rate resources
alabama home equity line of credit news alabama home equity line of credit alabama home equity line of credit reviews

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-12 00:55:14 |Display all floors

I have never said that either

Originally posted by helencn at 2006-11-7 09:39
I never say"i love u" to my parents, but sometimes i sent to them cards w/"I LOVE U" and "I MISS U". When I stand before them, i really don't know how to open my mouth ...

Although I am a westerner I have never said I love you to my parents.
This love is taken for granted.No need to express it.
This is an expression mostly expressed between lovers.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.