Author: shirley_li

Have u ever said "I love u"to your parents? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 22:53:06 |Display all floors
No, I never said this sentence to my parents. I figure maybe I am not a person good at expressing myself,
but I tried to make my parents to feel my love from my actions, which I think my parents would be more preferred.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 07:24:03 |Display all floors
Often. It was said to me many times growing up and I have also said it to both my mother and father as an adult.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 09:39:22 |Display all floors
I never say"i love u" to my parents, but sometimes i sent to them cards w/"I LOVE U" and "I MISS U". When I stand before them, i really don't know how to open my mouth to"I LOVE U".
I think it's the commen phenomenon China. I asked all of my classmates if they ever said"I LOVE U' to their parents. Only one said once, but they parents said nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 10:05:08 |Display all floors
I have never said:" I ove you" to my parents so far, but I show my affection by reaction. I buy present to them, give money to them, accompany them and comfort them.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 17:15:20 |Display all floors
Yes!It seems that our Chinese people are not good at expressing our feelings~
But we do love our parents in other ways~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 18:18:12 |Display all floors

told them all the time..........

and  passing  the buck around by claiming to be a chinese.......by not saying "i love you" to your parents.......
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 23:49:23 |Display all floors
yes, all the time.. especially my Mom...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.