Author: brainlee

Hello to all of you! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-23 15:20:41 |Display all floors

To everlasting

Dear Everlasting,

Glad to hear from you!  Sure, we can be friends, and I know a little Japanese and I would like to cummunicate with you either in English, or in Japanese in order to improve them. You can contact me by MSN

qeadzcwx@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 10:37:28 |Display all floors

to brain

i am so glad to know u r in shanghai. shanghai is my  dream place, and i long to visit there. i do hope i can go to shanghai in the near future, and hv a good dinner with u! on the other hand, if u come guangzhou, pls let me know. i can show u around guangzhou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 11:00:58 |Display all floors

to brainlee

nice to see your post here. i envy you very much for you have been in several different countries. now, i am in nantong ,a small and beautiful city near Shanghai. would you mind adding me into you msn friendlist,i would like to chat with you ,to learn your interesting stories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 11:33:56 |Display all floors

i am a new comer too

hello,i am a new comer too.
i am from fujian province.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 12:34:51 |Display all floors

cherry

If I have a chance to come to gangzhou, I do have ask you for a great dinner. I am sure. *-*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 12:36:52 |Display all floors

vampire

I opened my MSN. But I don't know your MSN user information. Would you please post it here or just add me. I would accept your request. It is very easy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 12:38:28 |Display all floors

summitgf

You are welcome to come here. We are opened to share experiences and knowledges here. You can post your ideas,..whatever as you like.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.