Author: whitney16

What if your wife can't have a baby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 16:22:07 |Display all floors
To helencn

The example is just like you said.

Yeah, it's hard in China. Especially for the couple's parents, the older generation.

If a  woman's husband and parents-in-law accept fostering, then the woman is lucky and still happy though she can't have a baby by herself.
If a  woman's husband  accepts fostering,but her parents-in-law opposite it ,then the husband has to divoce with her due to his parents, the woman also marries a wrong man.  

Woman hurts a lot if she couldn't have a baby by herself ,
what hurt more is , when her lover doesn't support her and abandon her.....
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 16:31:45 |Display all floors
And what about a man who doesn't  like child/children ?

would he just stay  with his wife all the time and without fostering ? Or what situation will happen?
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 17:20:28 |Display all floors
It's really the problem of  the  wife,maybe,it's the problem of the husband.
Certainly,I'm a man.Presently,I haven't wife.But,if my future wife can't have baby,we should adopt a baby if we really feel
that a complete family must have a baby.Or else,we will love each other more than other couples because just both of us
are the only person who we can rely on.We can't find unselfish help from our children like other couples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 20:40:59 |Display all floors
When I marry my wife, it will be with unconditional love.  I will love her no matter what troubles life hands to us.  We are partners in life and will share all of our burdens equally.  If she is can not have a child, then we will both be without natural born children.  I would tell her I love her and we would seek out ways to adopt orphaned children who need loving homes.  I love all children, so it wouldn't matter to me that the baby would not have our blood.  We would probably end up adopting 3 or 4 !  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 22:19:55 |Display all floors
If I were a man, anyway, I would adopt a child which I think would make our marriage more happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 05:14:59 |Display all floors
i am a girl.but i don't like children...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 08:13:19 |Display all floors

i don't want nobody, baby if i can't have you...

Originally posted by whitney16 at 2006-11-6 09:02 AM
In the following two situations:
1. You may be a man who doesn't like child/children
2. You may be a man who  likes child/children very much.

What if your wife can't have a baby , what's your ...

you're not exactly whitney...aren't you?  cuz the requirements sound like a man thing.
then concosider yourself pretty darn lucky...you'll get all the tender, loving, CARE from her...what else can a man ask for?
i'm pretty much satisfied with what i've got now...don't be greedy, remember ma ma te hoa?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.