Views: 3056|Replies: 12

Going to motherland... must learn chinese... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-4 19:59:33 |Display all floors
Hey everyone! I figured I'd post in the looooove section since it gets the majority of the views. *Sorry* But I'm moving to China! Yup, returning to my roots, to the country where my great-grandmother's from. I've only been there twice, so I'm in desperate need of info.

Can anyone recommend a good community college/university that offers Chinese 101? Haha, I'm serious. I know there's a lot in Beijing, but I need one preferably in Ningbo.

Thanks in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:00:57 |Display all floors
i am sure you can just google it online??.....

the worst case you have to enrol in kindergarten..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:13:37 |Display all floors

Reply #2 sinfulangel's post

yeah but google doesn't tell me all the hot spots foreigners already in ningbo knows. and plus googling takes forever, well at least for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:15:57 |Display all floors
hey..why dont u wait till you get to ningbo..then u can find local ppl who know more than we do??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:20:15 |Display all floors
Ningbo,your root?
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:23:07 |Display all floors

Reply #4 sinfulangel's post

come on, i'm hoping ppl from ningbo are on this site too, so at least i can register and begin classes when i get there so i don't waste time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 20:24:05 |Display all floors
maybe u can find the handle bizzarre..as i know she is in ningbo...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.