Author: chairman

CHINESE PEOPLE - warm, nice, loyal, honest and true.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-5 22:37:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 5-11-2006 02:29 PM
I understand that wnemn we say all we exclude all  the criminals or the ones taken for granted about their bad behaviour.We are talking about the noraml everyday people how nice they are or not
There is  no rule without an exception

Ah whampy clearly said:

Originally posted by whampoa at 5-11-2006 12:16 PM
:)

Yes, I agree.

All Chinese are NICE, no exception.

---
Whampoa

Which makes whampy a bit of a spanner don't you think?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-5 22:37:36 |Display all floors
My problem is statements like this:

"All Chinese are NICE, no exception." (courtesy of whampy)

Whampy, if all Chinese were nice, there would be no crime, corruption, or anything like that. Yet China has it. Just like every other country in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-5 22:39:54 |Display all floors
Look at the news reports telling Chinese to behave when they travel overseas
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 03:29:04 |Display all floors

Look At News Reports

Look at news reports of despicable Brits torturing and raping (with broomsticks) and robbing the natives blind in Iraq.

Ditto the Yanks.  Plus there you have the real lovely souls, quintessential of being American, like Foley, and now Haggard.  Faggots preaching for years against same sex marriage.  Hypocritical to the hilt.  Just like the Brits have done for centuries.

Compared to them whiteys, who still continue to plague the natives all around the globe while saying flowery words,  I'd be proud to say any day of the week that the Chinese are warm, nice, loyal, honest and true.

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2006-11-6 03:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 05:52:07 |Display all floors

Oh dear ...

The humourless homophobe from San Francisco is back ...

Missing the point again entirely just so he can spit the usual stuff ... Nevermind ...

Perhaps he feels that the Chinese gangmasters are nice people when they let other Chinese die? Hence not all Chinese are nice, there are some exceptions. That is what the point is about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 06:23:31 |Display all floors
Actually, hypocritical is an interesting choice of word given whampoa’s presence in this thread ...

You see, in Singapore (where whampy is), the Chinese have been known to discriminate against the Malays and Indians .... hmmm, that would be an odd interpretation of being nice:

http://www.singapore-window.org/sw05/050809ht.htm

Of course we could open a whole can of worms on racism in Singapore too:

http://www.interculturalrelation ... 1998/sm98fuller.htm

There are good and bad people everywhere, get used to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 06:35:03 |Display all floors

So ...

If anyone can justify the Chinese gangmasters and the discrimination in Singapore as being "nice" then please step up and lay down your evidence.

Note:
For those that wish to throw the topic (old trick, doesn't work) - yes, there are bad white people, bad black people, bad fish, bad dogs, bad cats ... but this topic is about the claim that all Chinese people are nice. No exceptions, eh whampy?

Most the Chinese people I know are very nice, loyal and kind (a couple of them were extremely dishonest and disloyal but not to me, to other Chinese - but that is a story for another day) .... having said that, they don't post here

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.