Author: chairman

RACISTS - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-10 17:43:40 |Display all floors

About this bloody-minded Emucentral

Many forumites on CD would have read my stouch with John B.

I would call him by many names, bastid comes to mind, but I would not call John a racist. And if I were to see him in a pub, I'd call him a bastid to his face, but not a racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 17:52:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2006-11-10 18:15
Racist Emu has for years now trying to justify Australia joining the Yanks to bash in turbaned heads all over the world.  This week his countrymen feel totally chargrined, as even the Yanks reject the mindless brutality that is Iraq.   ...

Oh you crack me up Tongloony.

Please let me know where exactly I have promoted bashing any "turbaned heads", (other than those belonging to terrorists, turbanned or otherwise).

If you'd actually read any of my posts (rather than immediately jumping to attack just because I am a white anglo) you'd realise that I hold no admiration for GWB or Republican administrations in general.

I welcome the Democrat wins in the US Congress.
It has been pointed out, elsewhere, that the Democrats might actually be more interested, than Republicans, in international human rights issues, which might not help US/China relations.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 18:27:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2006-11-10 19:43
And if I were to see him in a pub, I'd call him a bastid to his face, but not a racist.

It's "bastard", actually, would you call me that before or after I'd bought you a beer?

BTW, thanks for the support on the "racist" accusation. :)
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 18:33:29 |Display all floors

it is proved

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-10 18:47:12 |Display all floors

Emucentral

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 19:00:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-11-10 16:03

Some of us would like to see China's laws and the constitution of China obeyed  

Since you aren't Chinese, do not live in China, are not impacted in any way by what goes on in China and are just a lowly forum troll, what do you mean "Some of us?"

You are irrelevant as far as any law in China is concerned.

You are not subject to China law since you are not Chinese and not in China.

Your opinions, views, speculation are all hot air and worthless either to yourself or any Chinese person.

What you would or would not "like to see" as far as China is concerned is of no value or interest to anyone who is Chinese living in China or who is a foreigner living in China.

You just want to try and insult, criticize, demonize, and then pat yourself on the buttocks for being a good anti-China stooge because you think anybody in China pays one iota of real attention to any of your spittle drool.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-10 19:02:31 |Display all floors

Canchin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.