Author: chairman

RACISTS - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-10 02:55:40 |Display all floors

I must humbly disagree with xilaren

It is not right for you or anyone else to "slap" your children.
I am surprised that you would say , "many bad things about Greece"
Perhaps if I was Greek i might take offence.

If it is kosher to comment or opine on the US election then it's only fair to be able to comment on any other country.
Including China.
It is one thing to have an opinion and preferably a constructive one, it is another to take every opportunity to bad mouth.

We all have the right to express our opinions.
Whether anyone is interested is another matter.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-10 04:26:47 |Display all floors

of course I slapped my children when it was necessary

Originally posted by wowzers at 2006-11-10 02:55
It is not right for you or anyone else to "slap" your children.
I am surprised that you would say , "many bad things about Greece"
Perhaps if I was Greek i might take offence. ...

of course I criticise the government when there are wrong and unfair things.
It is legal for me to do that because it is taken for granted that I love my children and I also love my country.Nobody can doubt it.
I simply said that I do not like the idea of others to do the same.Because their love is not taken for granted
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 12:46:28 |Display all floors

Reply #26 dallernofler's post

From the Forum Rules:

2.You must converse in an appropriate way to be allowed to participate

Messages which are found to be abusive, obscene, vulgar, hateful, slanderous, threatening, or which are otherwise in violation of any laws,  deemed as such by the administrators, and at their sole discretion, will be removed.. Users which have made posts falling into any of the above categories may face permanent banishment from the forum or their account may be subject to any other actions which are deemed appropriate by the administrators. This may require reporting you to the proper authorities such as law enforcement agencies or to your internet service provider. Logs of all forum activity, including the IP address of all posts, are recorded to aid in enforcement these conditions.

The decision is not yours to make. Your opinion on what should or should not be allowed is irrelevant. The decisions on what can and cannot be posted are in the sole purview of the China Daily.

Politics is discussed constantly, usually with foreign nobody's wanting to demand that China adhere to foreign demands, foreign cultural norms, foreign viewpoints and foreign etcetara's.

This forum is not designed as a place where foreign knownothings can simply come on and spout the same idiotic anti-China propaganda as is found in many foreign rags, or for foreigners to demand that Chinese people "must" do this or that to be considered "acceptable" by any foreign moron, it is here to try and introduce Chinese people to foreign concepts - not insults, and to introduce interested foreign visitors to the forum to what is really taking place in China - not for the foreign visitor to waltz in all puffed-up with their own delusional self-importance that their demands to be able to say anything they want must be immediately accepted by the China Daily Editors and moderators as sancrosanct and deserving of all the ooohs and aaaahs possible as they genuflect to the insulting foreigner.

Of course, many foreigners that do like to insult and demand and order and rant and rave about how China and Chinese people must do this or that because some foreign moron says they must - also give Chinese people a view into the minds of some foreigners - and it isn't a pretty view.

Just like any forum in any country, there are rules that must be adhered to so one can remain a member. I have had posts deleted and moved on this forum - no big deal. I had one deleted just the other day because I called liangzai a goof and emucentral a moron - no biggie as far as I'm concerned.

I've had posts moved from one section to another section and it didn't start me crying into my milk - again, no big deal.

If the moderators view a post as needing to be edited or removed - that is their right and it says so right in the rules. If you don't like the rules - well, as the Australian aborigine was supposedly heard to say to the insane English cultist trying to force them to accept the English cultists cult - DILLIGAF!

So, I assume, do the China Daily moderators say to your protestations that anything you want to write be accepted JUST because it is you so writing...after all, you're a foreigner and therefore have the right to do whatever you want wherever you want...isn't that correct?

<<Edited because it needed some "color" I thought, just for clarity.>>

[ Last edited by canchin at 2006-11-10 12:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 16:03:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2006-11-10 14:46
The decisions on what can and cannot be posted are in the sole purview of the China Daily.

Should read
The decisions on what can and cannot be posted are in the sole purview of the China Daily and Canchin.

Originally posted by canchin at 2006-11-10 14:46
Of course, many foreigners that do like to insult and demand and order and rant and rave about how China and Chinese people must do this or that because some foreign moron says they must.

Some of us would like to see China's laws and the constitution of China obeyed by various officials of the Chinese public service and government. I am sure that most Chinese people would like to see that !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 16:11:40 |Display all floors

this

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 16:15:59 |Display all floors

Racist Emu

Racist Emu has for years now trying to justify Australia joining the Yanks to bash in turbaned heads all over the world.  This week his countrymen feel totally chargrined, as even the Yanks reject the mindless brutality that is Iraq.  

The racist Aussies must feel like fools, as members of the coalition of the willing (willingly jibed, that is).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 17:33:28 |Display all floors

Genuflect as in kowtow etc...?

Originally posted by canchin at 2006-11-10 12:46
...genuflect to the insulting foreigner... ...

I like the dry humour on CD forum :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.