Author: chairman

RACISTS - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 20:38:33 |Display all floors
Racism is a horrible thing, but it happens all over the world. And it's not only 'white' people who do this. Maybe white racism has been most destructive in the past, but if you look closely you can find some form of racism in nearly every country.

If people were more intelligent then racism could disappear. Because it makes no sense: differences within a 'race' are so much bigger then differences between 'races'. And actually, races don't exist. People may look different (physically), but that doesn't mean they are different. Just like a taller person doesn't have a different character then a smaller person. It's so strange that a lot of people still don't undestand this..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 22:34:05 |Display all floors
I can still vividly remember of the cruel scenes that Germany had done to Jews in the World War II. Racism
is the main reason of it. I just hope racism will be vanish in the future and then we can lead a more harmony life.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-8 11:47:47 |Display all floors

Unfortunately...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-9 00:38:39 |Display all floors

there are different reasons for each person

Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-8 11:47
it will never vanish while human's live..

but at least we have to hope to..

LIMIT RACISM

I think there are several reasons and different from person to person.
Some people are afraid of losing their job if there are so many immigrants in their country.
In addition if these immigrants happen to be crminals then a big social problem is created.
In the past we could sleep with our windows and doors open.
There have been many years that we do not dare to do that just because of the Albanian who came to Greece.
A lot of these foreign immigrant bring their bad customs to the new country they enter so many people do not want them
I also think that there are many people who are racisits just for the above reasons while others do not care at all.
I have never had any problems with the immigrants.If they are welle behaved people I respect them more than the greek.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 04:26:12 |Display all floors

Racism and Steel Production

It is my opinion that if you took all the people in the world, threw them into a huge melting pot and turned them all in to a molten liquid and compared what you got to a metal.... you would have pig iron!

On the other hand, if you could pick and choose the best people in the world and did the same thing you would get the equivilent of the finest steel.

Racists are the slag that needs to be skimmed off the top of both melting pots.....

I think it is an inherant goal of mankind to make the next generation better than we were....  we want our children to be better than us....  to make steel out of iron.    The right impurities in the correct amounts can make for a better end result.

[ Last edited by plasmalupus at 2006-11-8 02:27 PM ]
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 12:30:42 |Display all floors
I would like to state that anyone that has a blood color other than "red" should be treated differently than all other people.

I am firmly against people that have green blood or blood of any color other than red!

If my distate for people with green blood makes me a racist...well, so be it!

Down with the green-blooded ones! I say!

Blood that is not red - or black of course until it react with oxygen - is a sign of inferior life!

Of course, anybody with red blood is just fine with me and is my equal and in many cases my superior.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-9 15:44:05 |Display all floors

Canchin

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.