Views: 8959|Replies: 26

lau_guan_kim [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-3 11:54:52 |Display all floors
what were the reasons for banning him ?  
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 12:53:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 15:12:42 |Display all floors
I don't know who is him? any informaiton?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 15:48:29 |Display all floors
Though I don't know the detailed reason to ban his login and his posts, it is pity for me to lose the friend coming from Singapore.

[ Last edited by elson_chen at 2006-11-3 03:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 16:44:40 |Display all floors
Well, though it's not good talk behind the back of someone even if he's a unique shining a$$hole...
I still not being nice and say I'm glad he's banned
I've never see such a desperate person, typing, arguing so diligently with his undying spirit and insistent goal in life--just to translate everything about China into malice, to curse everyone who's not engaged in criticizing or namecalling China(yes you have to criticize a lot everyday, criticize everything about China! Or you'll be labeled as the "red guardian")
However to me his mind seems rather lagging behind, at least for 50 years, that sometimes I believe he must be a victim in China in the early 50's or 60's....but I'm not sure, I'm not even sure if it's a "he" or "she"...cause once when I was arguing with "him", I had the feeling that I was either arguing with a frustrated teenage sissy or a spiteful woman, men don't talk in that way.
But then...there's less entertainment in the forum...*sighs*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 16:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qingxun at 11-3-2006 11:54
what were the reasons for banning him ?  

some people say YOU are lgk...but that's just what i heard.  ;=]

i forget why he was banned....something to do with lingering issues i suppose.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 16:49:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-11-3 16:46
i forget why he was banned....something to do with lingering issues i suppose.   

师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.