Author: johnyou

Have u realized this, as a man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-5 00:34:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-11-3 10:56
Your family dotor is a blonde young female doesn't mean that is equality world.

It is a first step and this fact demonstrates that women are gaining ground in terms of equality. Every little step counts...Don't expect the women would gain equality overnight. Our medical school enrollment for this year has seen a big jump in female acceptance. We have almost 50% female doctor students enrolled in our first year medical school programs. As you know medicine was used to be the domain of our male species. I hope I have put my point across as clear as the Canadian blue sky.

Equality for women in Canada is still an uphill battle as in many other nations around the world. Our governments (both levels), worker Unions, some private companies and city are promoting and developing programs to enhance the fight against inequality. I say we are gaining some grounds and making steady progress. One thing I know for sure, it is a slow process and it takes a while for people to accept new ideas and discard their outdated thinking regarding female roles in our modern societies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-5 00:49:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-11-3 15:23

Yes, you are quite right, but I will have to admit that all my company's sales department, all the workers are females, including the manager.

I understand that there is a newly established party? government? company? somewhere in (Africa?) has employed almost all female staff (75%). The CEO or president was saying that he would trust the female staff to help him in rebuilding the country or company because they are hard workers and are more consistent than their counterparts.  

Sorry for the inacurate details...but I hope people do get my points.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-5 00:52:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-11-3 15:23

Yes, you are quite right, but I will have to admit that all my company's sales department, all the workers are females, including the manager.

Maybe women are better sale staff than their counterparts???!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-5 01:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-11-3 17:58

Not exactly, I heard some of them love to be dominated..completely...

No, in my home it's the reasonable one who has the final say, so it's pretty fair...
...but came to think of it...my fa ...

I believe there are some recent studies indicating that indeed the old saying that "Behind a strong man there is a stronger woman" is not a myth or joke...Men just don't know until they got older But of course it would be too late for them to do anything about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 09:54:30 |Display all floors
how do u think of those strong men (or successful men) that stay single for his life..., where's the stronger woman behind him...? where can we find her...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 11:42:48 |Display all floors
bird,the blonde female  is your doughter ,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 00:49:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-11-6 09:54
how do u think of those strong men (or successful men) that stay single for his life..., where's the stronger woman behind him...? where can we find her...?

For those strong, successful, single men, since they chose to exclude the stronger women.... we can find those stronger women stay in other stong men's warm cozy bed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.