Author: watermelon85

should a girl love the boy have betrayed her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-4 14:10:19 |Display all floors

a question for you susan......

Do you ask a guy if he is a virgin right away?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:13:00 |Display all floors
I don't care it ,as long as he loves me.
But as that virgin is so important, to aviod waste your money ,energy and time, to know a girl is virgin or non-virgin at beforehand is much better.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:14:21 |Display all floors

to safe money?

you really should enlighten us on that one susan.......

A virgin girl can safe you money? I'm really interested (I guess others will be too) to read your explanation!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2006-11-4 02:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:16:27 |Display all floors

and by the way susan for the same price......

Are you a virgin? Since I just met you.......I ask! Who nows maybe you just discovered for me the perfect pension fund system!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:19:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2006-11-4 14:14
you really should enlighten us on that one susan.......

A virgin girl can safe you money? I'm really interested (I guess others will be too) to read your explanation!

Am I talking about the virgin can save your money? strange!!!
But if you chase a girl later she is not virgin, don't you waste your money, time and energy on her but gain nothing? as virgin is so important for you.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:21:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2006-11-4 14:16
Are you a virgin? Since I just met you.......I ask! Who nows maybe you just discovered for me the perfect pension fund system!

I think I am a virgin or not is nothing of your business, I am just talking the best way for you to find her a girl is a virgin or not.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 14:28:51 |Display all floors

thanks for your answer......

But remember you suggested to ask first. So I did.

By the way I don't need to find for a girl, because I already have a family of my own, but if I had, I wouldn't be asking her about virginity.

But I understand that for some of you young kids, that's a very important issue!

Relax, susan, but you need to be careful with some of your statements, you sound really naive. Finding a virgin girl is no guarantee for future success in a relationship; but you are too young to know that still. Life will teach you that lesson......I guarantee you that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.