Author: watermelon85

should a girl love the boy have betrayed her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-3 08:12:22 |Display all floors
well..when someone betrayed me..thts it...have to say byebye....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 08:27:46 |Display all floors
in this day and age there is no need for it , :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 08:33:23 |Display all floors
well..depends what you expect from him...most cases..i think men cheat all the time...i cant stop them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 08:44:03 |Display all floors
you guys can't tell how she really feel about the ' matter'...unless you experience the similar situation...! it's the last thing for a person in love to say bye to love even though she is betrayed by the one she is in love with...! nothing can get her out of the 'net' but time...! let time do everything...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 09:04:25 |Display all floors
i have been in tht situation..what did i do??..i said goodbye to him...simple like that...though i did in a nasty way...but then again..if anyone betrays me...he will end up in a more nasty way than he thinks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 09:09:18 |Display all floors
I think betray is the most terrible thing between lovers!
though that's not my deal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 09:10:13 |Display all floors
its not that terrible..i think its natural..cos noone can stay faithful forever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.